The Birthday Night

In the evening*

Sid was sleeping.. Anu was getting ready.. She looked at the clock once and then looked at Sid..

Anu: Ohooo, Siddu it's 6:00 pm, wake up cutie, Abhi Dada will be here at any moment..

Sid was in deep sleep.. He didn't wake up.. Anu went near him and sat beside him.. She shook him...

Sid woke up but didn't open his eyes.. He wrapped his hands around Anu's waist and laid on her lap.. Anu smiled and caressed him..

Anu: Awwww, what happened? Look it's 6O' clock.. Wake up Siddo..
Sid: No sleep with me na.. Please..
Anu: Siddo I was sleeping with you only.. Wake up.. wake up.. don't be naughty..
Sid: Noooooooo

Anu hold him and pulled him up...

Sid(cutely sobbed): You are bad!

And she beated Anu...

Anu: Awwwww, don't do like this.. You are a good boy na? Go and get ready...
Sid: No..no..no..
Anu: Open your eyes.. open na..

Sid opened his eyes and looked at her.. She was looking very beautiful.. He was taken away by her beauty...

Sid: So beautiful 😍 Anu(blushed): Thank you sona

Sid: So beautiful 😍
Anu(blushed): Thank you sona.. now you go and get ready... okay?

Anu pressed his cheeks and kissed on his forehead...

Sid: Happy Birthday..
Anu: Awww thank youuuu, now you go..
Sid: Okayyy..

Sid went to get ready and after sometime they both got ready and came downstairs..

[After sometime Abhi and Vaishnavi came]

Abhi: Happy Birthday Anu!
Anu: Thank You
Vaish: Happiest Birthday
Anu: Thank You so much didi

They all hugged eachother..

Sid: Okay so finally Vaishnavi di is here...
Abhi: Yes, tell my how is my choice?

Vaish blushed...

Sid: Your choice is much better than you.. we didn't expect this from you.. haina Anu?😂
Anu: Yeah, where is Dada and where is didi..😂
Abhi: Anu... you too????

They all bursted into laughter...

Anu: No.. No.. now a days there's no person like Abhi Dada.. he is the bestest..
Vaish: Hmmmm, I know, I'm very lucky to have him in my life..🥰

Abhi blushed and others smiled...

Abhi: Okay...Okay it's done.. Anu now come and cut the cake..
Sid: Yeah Anu let's go..

They cut the cake and had lots of fun...

[Avneet's side]

She was sitting quietly in the bed and thinking about Sid.. She was really missing him..

Ashi came*

Ashi: Avu.. come let's have dinner...
Avu: No, I'm not hungry..
Ashi: Avu I know you miss him but...
Avu: But what? I don't know that he has eaten or not then how can I eat?
Ashi: But Avu I've seen him.. he was happy...
Avu: Ashi I never ate without feeding him.. He always used to eat from my hands..
Ashi: Avu.. he is okay.. I'm telling you... And your fast won't make him happy na? So don't be stubborn.. Come..

Avu sighed and her eyes filled with tears..

Avu: You know Ashi he was just like a baby... That's why I use to call him baby.. He couldn't do anything without me.. Even he couldn't sleep... It's right that we didn't spend much romantic moments together coz he was not well.. but taking care of him was my happiness.. I liked to do it.. But now see, it's almost 5 years he didn't hug me.. he didn't laid on my lap, he didn't eat from my hands.. I didn't massage his head, I didn't caress him... Now I'm feeling too much suffocated Ashi.. I want to go to him.. I can't live without him more..

And then she bursted into tears.. Ashi couldn't understand what to do.. But she tried her best to console her...

[Siddharth's side]

Dinner was done... Anu, Abhi and Vaish were sitting in dinning room and gossiping.. Sid was taking rest in his room...

Abhi: Anu, I had to tell you something..
Anu: Yeah tell na...
Abhi: I was telling ki we four should spend a vacation together.. See Sid is now also fine I mean not much bad.. so we can go.. He needs a change..
Anu: Right.. but where?
Abhi: I was thinking about Kashmir..

'Sid came downstairs, but they didn't notice, he heard the word Kashmir'

He suddenly started feeling Dizzy.. Some voices started echoing in his ears..

*the voices*

~What about Kashmir?
It needs a long vacation baby~

He couldn't balance himself and fell down...

Anu looked and rushed to him.. She took him head on her lap...

Anu: Siddu, what.. what happened?
Abhi: Anu sprinkle water on his face...
Anu: Yes yes

She sprinkled water.. He felt a little better..

Abhi: Anu take him to the room.. we are going now.. bye..
Anu: Hmm bye...

Anu took him to the room and Abhi and Vaish went..