Chapter 8

I CHANGED THE REVENGE IDEA BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A BIT STUPID AND INAPPROPRIATE :P This change also fits the storyline a lot more. Sorry for that.

I woke up feeling furious but excited. I couldn't even begin to comprehend the depth of harm of what Lance had done. He had murdered someone with his own hands. He had caused the loss of two human lives. He had hurt everyone around those two people. He traumatised people who don't deserve it. He ran away without leaving an traces of evidence. He doesn't deserve freedom.

He doesn't deserve to live.

Fury started building up inside me. My plan was going to take place, today. I pushed open the doors of my wardrobe and picked out the best outfit I could put together. It was a denim miniskirt that wasn't too short and a loose top with a ribbon on the top-center. I wore my 'fighting heels' which I was given by my parents on my 16th birthday. They were the most expensive shoes I owned. They had diamond studs inserted into it and were so high they made my feet hurt. I swore to only wear them when I was preparing for a fight. And this was exactly that time.

------

I strutted into the school hallways ignoring the 'Who's that chick's and the whisting from the guys. Jerks. I scanned the area, looking for Lance. I felt like a spy for a moment but then I spotted my target making out with a girl. Oh wow, you killed someone and now you're going to go and live your life like the asshole you've always been. Why did I even like him? I guess..well, after all, he were the one who put me back on my feet the first time I got hurt. I guess I was just blinded by the incident that I ignored everything bad he did.

Meh, well, I've changed now. I walked towards him and stopped right in front of Lance and the blonde.

"Hey Lance, I've got something I need to tell you in private. Could you come up to the roof with me for just a few minutes?" I purred, using my sweetest voice ever trying to take out all traces of revenge in my words.

He looked me up and down before nodding. The blonde chick, well let's call her Nameless, glared at me before stomping off.

I walked up the stairs, feigning to be tired, I panted even though we had only walked 1 set of stairs.

"Um..Lance, do you mind if you um...carried me? I'm a bit tired. I'm sorry, I know I was the one who asked you to come up here but please?"

I blinked pleadingly and fluttered my eyelashes.

Without hesitation, Lance said, "Sure, what wouldn't I do for such a beauty like you?", giving me a gentlemanly smile before picking me up bridal style. I wanted to vomit at the cheesy lines but held it in and smiled.

We finally reached the rooftop and he put me down carefully. I turned to face him and then blurted out what I had planned to say.

"Lance, I love you. I've admired you since that time you saved me when I was prepared to die. I love you, I really do. Would you go out with me?" I finally said it.

This would've been exactly my true feelings if I hadn't found out he had killed my friend's parents. I looked into his eyes before I heard the answer I was waiting for.

"No." he said, looking confused and puzzled.

Thank god it had all gone according to the plan.

UNEXPECTED? OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHOH!