Chapter 5

Hello! I know this story is progressing pretty fast but it's not ending anytime soon I think. I've got twists planned and all these ideas I want to include in the story so it's not going to end just yet! So don't ask me if the story's going to end now that she's gotten all pretty because it's not! Have fun reading! Thanks so much for all the reads, votes, comments and thank you to all the new fans I've got! <3

The Day Before the Art Show --- Art Class

"Alana! I saw your description last night. It's amazing! I'm definitely going to let you keep it and by the way, you look gorgeous!"she whispered.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. I had been trying to keep my new look a secret these past few days and it was working pretty well. I just shoved a thin pillow here and there and wore my fashion-senseless clothes I wore before. It was pretty uncomfortable but I was prepared to do whatever it took to knock Matt's socks off.

"Lana! I'm so excited for tomorrow!" Lucee squealed.

I nodded excitedly after glaring at Matt as he walked past me, smirking.

"Stupid sonofabitch. Argh!" I yelled.

Lunch soon came and I was surprised at how fast the day was passing.

"Lucee," I said while munching on my sandwich, "Will you come over after school? I need you to come over and help me pick my outfit."

She shook her head.

No?

"Nup, I've got a dinner to go too. I'll come over tomorrow morning."

I nodded, grateful that she was even going to come.

I nibbled on my nearly-finished sandwich as I thought about tomorrow. I thought about Matt's stupid face and about..about..his reaction. I wonder if he would even take a look at me. After all, he didn't really pay attention to any of the girls who threw themselves onto him, regardless of how pretty they were. Did I even stand a chance?

I was home the next minute, well, that's what it felt like. The day had ended so quickly and I hadn't had any time to breathe. I sat there, astonished at how tomorrow was the day. There was only 17 hours left.

I surfed the net, trying to pass time as I thought how my plan was going to work. Only 30 minutes had passed after what seemed like hours of playing games and reading random stuff on the internet. Why does school pass so quickly and the time at home pass so slowly?

I soon got bored and decided to go for a stroll and maybe go buy some snacks from the convenience store. I went out in my pjs and soon regretted that decision.

I locked the door and walked the route I usually took to go to the store. Oof! Ouch, my head. I looked up at a super hot face. He had brown messy hair, a cute but manly face and deep green eyes that sucked you in. His smile was almost brighter than the sun and he if you saw him on the street, he'd attract you like a magnet.

Oh my god Alana! Stop staring! I almost forgot to apologise.

"Oh..um..I'm sorry for uh..bumping into you, yeah. Well, um see you. I'm just going to go now..yeah, bye." I walked away awkwardly, almost tripping over a rock.

I heard a small giggle and turned around to see that hot guy laughing like a little boy.

"The name's Sean. Yours?" he yelled.

"Alana!"I yelled back.

I hummed happily on the rest of the way to the convenience store. I suddenly came to a point of realization. I stared down at what I was wearing. I was wearing my favourite Ben 10 pjs. I just yelled out my name shamelessly at a hot guy wearing this? I pointed down to my clothes. Well...whatever. Not like I'm gonna see him every again.

I hope...

I picked out my snacks, comparing prices like a good ol' housewife and finally picked out what I wanted. I walked home, happily and bumped into someone again.

"Argh, I'm sorry." I said rubbing my head.

Oh my god, it was Sean.

"We sure are fated to bump into each other, aren't we?" he joked.

"Haha, well see you next time I'm looking for someone to bump into." I waved at him and ran away, scared that if I didn't get away fast I'd be doing something really really weird.

I looked at what I was holding. Two bags of junk food. Oh my god, he must think I'm a pig. I started worrying frantically and then suddenly realised. Why am I being so self-conscious? I finally arrived home and leapt onto the couch.

I started munching on my chips when I remembered that I was meant to prove everyone wrong tomorrow with my looks. I shoved all my junk food away and fake-sobbed. Goodbye junk food. I'll eat you after tomorrow.

I started to get madder at Matt. How dare he separate me from my beloved junk food! How dare he.
I think I'm going crazy. Maybe I should get some sleep...............

Before I could think, I had already collapsed on the couch, snoring so loudly I could break glass.

I'm so so sorry this chapter took so long and it's so short! I've been trying to juggle 5 assignments, homework and wattpad but I knew I should stop wattpadding so I could do some schoolwork so I didn't write much. And I decided to not keep you guys waiting so I wrote this really short chapter. Don't worry! I'll write at least 1 and a half pages for my next chapter which might not come out soon. Holidays are coming in two weeks so I'll be writing heaps then! Sorry for the slow release.

Love you guys. Thanks for reading, fanning, commenting and voting!

Oh yeah, what do you think about the new character Sean? :D COMMENT!