A SMALL INTODUCTION

the story is set up in deolali in a training academy parakaram saf whose prior head was colonel batra but now its special agent karan shergill.. 2 years back a mission named ghar ghar main soldier was started and karan shergill was appointed as the head trainer for this mission.. the idea was to train the civilians so that in crises condition they could help the nation.. people from different backgrounds assembled together to make it a success.. they worked together up as a team and now in present they all are serving the nation in their own possible way..

karan shergill who was a rude and stern trainer who hated rich privilged kids bczz of his past experiences meets monami mahajan a happy go lucky girl who changes his thinking about the rich people.. she breaks his shell which he has built around himself.. after a series of incidents they fall in love with eachother and their is even change in karan behaviour for the best.. after the mission is over.. both get married to eachother.. karan is given the charge of handling the academy.. and monami who was his best cadet is made the head trainer..

everything was going well until 1 day.. karan lost monami.. forever??.. its still a question for u guyz to know.. unable to cope up with the loss.. karan closed himself in shell once again and this time for the worst.. he didnt allowed anyone to come near to him.. with every passing second he missed his wife more.. deep down praying to god to get her back in his life.. and guess what the prayers were answered and monami whom he presumed to be dead came back.. but destiny played its game as monami lost her memory.. and the surprising part monami falls for karan all over again.. now how will they be together again turning the tables.. its a fight destiny v/s moran and lets see how moran win it..

STORY RANKINGS

#1 in moran, simi, karzi, shaveri, sidsa, sanju, simiran, saf, commando, faizi, parakram, karnami, sidran, koel, missions

#2 in karan shergill

#3 in ziddidilmaanena

#4 in karan

#6 in koezi

#7 in army out of 36k stories

#13 in feelings out of 75k stories

CRAVING FOR YOUR LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें