₀₃₇

In My Room    Chance Peña3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:10⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

    In My Room 
Chance Peña
3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:10
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

WARNING: DEATH

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  FRIDAY
[21:56]

"THE EYES ARE the windows to the soul."

She had always been told.

"They hold so much behind them."

"One look into a persons line of sight could tell you so much about them..."

Earlier, Amari saw the red in his eyes, the glare, she could almost feel what seemed like pure hatred radiate from him when he looked at her.

Now, when she looked into his hazel orbs, the red glare was gone. All she saw was familiarity, like she was once again looking at someone she once knew.

She got the feeling she usual got when she lost something important, like her keys, but then she finds them again.

The feeling of relief paired with a slight hint of sorrow resurfaced, like she wouldn't have known what to do if she had never found him again.

Her father.

The man she had always put above the rest, stood right before her, blood dripping from his lips due to his daughter's beatings.

Amari's face scrunched up, a look of pain showing on her features as she struggled to find words. Her throat had suddenly became like sandpaper.

Apex- her father, stared back in disbelief. The man's hand trembling as he reached out to his daughter. "Amari?..." his voice was low, almost quiet.

But she could hear him. The pain in his voice as he spoke, like he had never expected himself to speak her name ever again.

He took a step towards her, his eyes growing wider as he spoke her name again. "Amar-"