₀₃₅

Unfair The neighbourhood2:12━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:44⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Unfair
The neighbourhood
2:12━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:44
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

I'm still alive, dw
Also please comment,
I'd love to read them :)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  FRIDAY
Earth 1610
[20:06]

THE GIRL DESCENDED through the air, the cold winter air hitting her skin at a fast pace as her body fell towards the earth.

She made it home. Finally.

EIGHT MINUTES EARLIER
[Earth 14512]

"You'll... what?" The girl asked her eyes wide, she needed to hear it again, just to make sure she wasn't hearing things.

"I don't like repeating myself, girl," the female Council member spoke up, "I said we'll help you get home."

Peni smiled as she hugged Amari. "That's great, thank you!"

One of the male Council members motioned for the Enforcers to bring the teenagers closer. They all watched as the floor in the centre of the room began to open up, a small pod now showing.

"What's... this?" Ekko asked, watching as all the Council members stood up, making their way towards them, their hands behind their backs.

"It's the accelerator, of course."

A crease formed between Ekko's brows, "it looks—"

"Different?" The male Council member asked as him and the other councillors stood around the pod. "It isn't as you may have remembered it to be, after we took it in, we worked on it and we noticed that it didn't have to be as big as it was. At this size, it still does its job, maybe even better."

The female Council member turned to Amari, "girl." She spoke up, gaining the girls attention, her eyes meeting with the piercing silver eyes of the woman's. "Get on."