₀₀₅

Training Wheels  Melanie Martinez2:42 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── -1:44⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Training Wheels
Melanie Martinez
2:42 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── -1:44
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WEDNESDAY
[15:33]

WALKING THROUGH THE school halls, Miles kept tugging at his trousers still trying to pull them down.

'I gotta get new pants' the boy thought to himself.

'Wait, why's the voice in my head so loud?'

"What?" Miles said to himself looking around the open area.

The boy bumped into a young girl which made him turn around.

"Oh! Are you okay?" She asked.

"What?" Miles asked wiping the sweat that had suddenly appeared off his forehead.

'Why am I so sweaty'

"Why are you so sweaty?" The girl asked, almost as if she was voicing his thoughts.

"It's a puberty thing" Miles chuckled nervously finally realising what he just said.

"I don't know why I said that, I'm not going through puberty"

The blonde girl gave him a weird look.

"I- I did, but I'm done, I'm a man" he said his voice getting a lot deeper.

"So uh, you're like, new here, right? We got that in common" Miles said trying to spark up a conversation and to also ease the awkwardness.

"Yeah, that's one thing"

"Cool, yeah, I'm Miles"

"I'm Gwe- - anda" the girl said sounding a little unsure for some reason.

"Wait your name is Gwanda?" Miles asked.

"Yes, it's African. I'm South African, accent though cause I was raised here.."

'Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away'

'WAIT NO! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT TO AMARI'