₀₁₀

Mind Games  Sickick2:24 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:54⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Mind Games
Sickick
2:24 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:54
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

FRIDAY
[10:37]

DR OLIVIA WALKED up to Peter B freaking out a little.

"You're supposed to be dead..." she breathed out. She pulled off Peter B's mask and examined his face.

"This is fascinating..." she said squishing his cheeks "...an entirely different Peter Parker..."

Amari started putting the password into Olivia's computer but stopped since she forgot the last two numbers. Miles turned the computer towards Peter B's direction trying to gain his attention.

"What was the rest?" Miles whispered.

"Hey, how old are you, cause you don't look a day over 35!" Peter B called out. Amari put the remaining numbers and sighed in frustration when she saw how messy the computer was.

'What the hell is this' She thought.

"Organise your desktop, lady" Miles mumbled leaning forwards and placing his hand over Amari's that was on the mouse and moving it around.

"Alright, we gotta go" Miles whispered to Amari as he carried the computer.

"What're you doing?" Peter B whispered.

"Just taking the whole thing" Miles replied walking towards the door.

"...If you stay in this dimension too long, your body's gonna disintegrate, do you know how painful that would be, Peter Parker?" Dr Olivia asked.

"You can't imagine, and I for one can't wait to watch..." she said leaning forwards a little.

Amari stopped walking as she heard what Olivia had said "what a crazy bitch..." she mumbled as she started turning visible again.

"Uh...what did you say your name was again?" Peter B asked watching as the woman stood up and took off her glasses.

"Doctor Olivia Octavius"

"I'm guessing your friends call you Doc Ock?" Peter B asked.

"My friends call me Liv, my enemies...call me Doc Ock." Tentacle looking things started coming out of her back as she grabbed Peter B with it pushing him into the floor.