₀₁₅

Don't Dwell  Barnacle Boi 2:10 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:32⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Don't Dwell
Barnacle Boi
2:10 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:32
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SATURDAY
[22:29]

BOTH TEENAGERS GRIPPED onto Doc Ock's tentacles that was progressively tightening around their necks. Their bodies got thrown into a passing building causing them both to land on their backs.

Quickly standing up, Amari and Miles swung towards the other spider people.

"Guys, are you seeing this?" Miles asked as they all swung through the flying objects careful not to get hit.

Gwen, Peter B, Miles and Amari all landed on top of a building watching the collider.
"Looks like our dimensions are coming to us." Gwen said.

"Does look cool though, right?"

"We gotta get back up there-" Amari said but stopped since her spider sense went off. They all turned to see Doc Ock carrying a bus ready to throw it at them.

"Oh, come on..." Amari groaned before jumping out of the way along with the others.

Gwen webbed a car door and threw it at Doc Ock, the girl jumped ready to hit the woman but her actions were stopped due to her glitching and getting slammed into a building.

She groaned before her body started falling towards the energy the collider was making.

"Gwen!" Miles called out before jumping from the bus he was sticking to and towards the girl. He reached out his hand to grab hers.

"I like your suit" Gwen complemented.

"Thanks, Amari made it." Miles shot out a web which Amari caught, pulling them up.

"Alright lovebirds, not the time!" The girl called out as she threw them towards Doc Ock.

Gwen landed the first punch, Miles followed after, then Peter B. Miles and Amari both punched the woman on last time sending her flying backwards.

Doc Ock used her tentacles to grip onto nearby buildings, steadying herself before launching herself towards the four spider people.