₀₁₃

In This Shirt The Irrepressibles3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:42⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

In This Shirt
The Irrepressibles
3:03 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 0:42
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SATURDAY
[11:07]

AMARI LOOKED DOWN at the mans body in front of her while contemplating on what to do next.

"It's not..." she whispered slowly turning towards Miles. "It's not your fault."

Aaron detached his glove to grab Miles' hand. "No Miles, I'm sorry. I wanted you to look up to me." Aaron furrowed his brows as he grit his teeth. "I let you down, man, I let you down."

"You're the best of all of us, Miles. Both of you, keep going.....you're on your way....just keep going."

He slowly turned his head to Amari. "What's your name?" He asked her.

"Amari, sir" the girl replied as he detached his second glove and clasped his hand around hers.

"Listen to me, Doc Ock's-" he groaned before taking a deep breath. "Amari, take care of Miles for me..."

'What was he about to say?'

"Wha-"

"No, no, no, Uncle Aaron. Please no." Miles pleaded as more tears rolled down his cheek.

Instantly, Amari took off her hoodie that she was wearing over her costume. "Gently lift him up." She ordered.

"What?" Miles asked.

"Just do it." Her voice was stern. She was determined.

Miles did as told as she wrapped the hoodie tightly over Aaron's chest trying to put pressure on the bleeding. "Uncle Aaron? Hey, I'm gonna need you to stay with us, okay?" She said lightly tapping his face trying to keep him awake.

She turned to Miles and grabbed his face "Listen to me, I'm gonna need you to calm down, okay?" She whispered. "We can still save him."

She slowly picked up Aaron and carried him over her shoulder, making sure not to hurt him. They both pulled down their masks and her ears twitched as she heard what sounded like a car heading towards them.

"We gotta go, now." She said launching a web out of her web shooter and quickly swinging away with Miles right next to her.

Amari was determined to save Miles' uncle. While swinging to the nearest hospital, she could hear his breathing starting to slow.