₀₃₃

Save your tearsThe Weekend  2:14━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:31⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

Save your tears
The Weekend 
2:14━━━━━━━━❍───────── 2:31
◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

  SATURDAY
Earth 616
[12:47]

"MILES IT'S OKAY, I can help you-"

"Nah, nah it's cool, I got it." Miles replied while trying to make his way down the stairs without the woman's help. MJ sighed quietly as she watched Miles, like she had been doing for the past fifteen minutes, the teenager rejecting her offer to help yet again.

Eventually, the teenager finally made it down, smiling at the woman who only rolled her eyes in response before leading him to the kitchen. Peter had left for work hours prior, leaving the two left at home, since the woman couldn't go to work due to her pregnancy, that left Miles with the job of looking after her.

Miles limped his way into the kitchen, pulling out a chair for himself and MJ at the dining table. The teenagers hand found it's way to his injured left leg. It had healed tremendously since the previous night, only really causing him trouble when pressure was added to it.

He sighed quietly while tapping his fingers against the glass table, not knowing what to do next. Watching as the woman placed the hot cup of molten chocolate before him, the teenager thanked her before proceeding to lift the cup to his lips, the sweet taste of the chocolate melting on his tastebuds.

He watched as MJ waddled towards him, a small notebook in her hand as she sat across from him at the table. The woman slid the notebook towards him, giving him a small smile after he caught her gaze. "I heard you like drawing." She spoke up, also rolling a pencil towards him.

"Yeah... thank you." Miles thanked her, taking the pencil in his hand while opening the notebook to the first page, contemplating on what he could sketch.

"I must say..." MJ broke the silence between she and Miles, causing him to halt his movements. "You're not really acting how I expected you to."

The teenager quirked a brow at the woman, a perplexed look evident on his features. "What do you mean?" He asked while shifting in his seat.

"Well... Peter said that his body didn't really like being in your dimension, he often glitched— I think that's what he called it." She mumbled the last part to herself. "But looking at you... I noticed that you're not really having that kind of effect."