₀₁₄

What's Up Danger Blackway and Black Caviar2:10 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:32⇄      ◃◃       ⅠⅠ        ▹▹     ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  :  ━━━━━❍──────────

What's Up Danger
Blackway and Black Caviar
2:10 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── 1:32
⇄      ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ 
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ :  ━━━━━❍──────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

SATURDAY
[20:29]

AUNT MAY STOOD up and walked towards both teenagers with her cup of tea still in hand.

"Choose whichever one you want." She gestured to all the different spider suits around the basement.

Miles and Amari both walked to the same suit they were looking at the last time they were down in the basement. They both stared at the mask, half of their faces fitting into it perfectly.

There was something extraordinary about the two of them, they weren't scared anymore, they were prepared. The aura they radiated was incredible. It was as if a fire had been lit in them which was progressively getting hotter. Everyone knew how powerful they were together even before they learnt how to control their abilities, and now that they could..... they were invincible.

"Amari." Aunt May called earning the girls attention. "I've got something for you."

The teenager walked over to the woman waiting to see what she had, Aunt May tapped the glass of one of the spider suits. Amari turned to look at the suit inside.

The suit was a little smaller than the rest, perfect for her height and body shape. Aunt May put in a series of numbers and the glass door protecting the suit slid open.

Amari slowly reached out for the suit, it was light, stretchy, it had a soft texture. She could see every small stitch in the fabric.

Aunt May leaned against the wall staring at the girl as she admired her suit. "It's made from-"

"Synthetic fibre." Amari said looking up at the woman. "Elastic to be exact."

"Correct." Aunt May pushed off of the wall she was leaning on and walked towards the girl, she grabbed the mask that went with Amari's suit and stretched it a little. "I made it so it'll help to cover your claws when you protract them."

"You made this?" Amari asked.

"Uh, huh."

"Thank you." The girl smiled.