₀₀₁

Sunflower                    Post Malone, Swae Lee

                            Sunflower
                   Post Malone, Swae Lee...
1:05 ━━━━━━━━❍───────── -1:34
⇄   ◃◃ ⅠⅠ       ▹▹   ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ━━━━━━❍─────────

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MONDAY
[07:43]

WHITE RAYS SHONE through the windows and curtains showing the beauty of the many vibrant colours splattered across the small slightly disorganised room.

Sitting behind his desk, paint splattered across from all the art he worked hard on during the summer. Miles softly hums along to his favourite song, Sunflower, as he taps his marker along his throat to the rhythm of the song.

When suddenly he heard,

"Miles!..."

"...Miles!"

"MILES!"

Startled, he slid his headphones down from his ears to his neck, slightly leaning on the edge of his office chair, he clears his throat before answering:

"Yeah!, yeah"

"Are you finished packing for school?" His dad asked from the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" Miles answered as he glanced back at his unpacked suitcase laying on his bed.

He pushes himself away from his desk before grabbing his laundry basket and dumping all his clothes into his suitcase.

Not bothered at all by the mess before him he grabbed his backpack turning it upside down, dumps everything out and begins picking up all the books laying on his bedroom floor.

In his mouth, gripping tightly between his teeth was his graffiti book. He quickly put on his black Visions Academy blazer, underneath he wore a white shirt, not bothering to wear his red tie, he wore a black sweatshirt with the collar of his shirt sticking out, the sweatshirt having 'VA' standing for Visions Academy writing in bold on the back.

(Yes, i'm aware I changed their uniform)

"Where's my laptop?" Miles asks as he walked out of his bedroom.

Looking into the tall wooden cabinets still not able to find his laptop.

"If you want me to drive you we gotta go, now" his dad offers.

"No, dad, I'll walk"

"Miles! Gotta go" his mom says as she walks out into the living room.

"In a minute!" He calls out.