Chapter 22 ☆ Not funny ☆

Katsuki's pov

"We're going home, shall I drop you off?" Aizawa sensei asked as Touya shook his head. "I'm going home by myself." Touya answered. "You're not taking Katsuki with you?" Aizawa asked as he looked at me, it seems like he had noticed that I was behind Touya. "I'm not sure if he wants to." Touya muttered exhausted. "I'd love to." I answered as Touya turned to me in surprise. "Ah I thought you might want to stay here for a while." Touya muttered. "If you don't want me to go with you, then I won't.' I stated as I left.

I still had to check in on the teenager, he was still admitted in the hospital. Guess I'll go home alone. I check on flat face to see he's going home with Momo who offered him and Iida a ride. When I checked on Shoto I noticed he was waiting for me. Walking toward him Shoto smiled. "What got you all worked up?" I asked. "Midnight said I and Izu will get a break, we can go on vacation." Shoto smirked. "That's cool." I grinned. "Should I drop you off?" Shoto asked. "No, I think I'll walk back home." I answered. "Sure, see ya." Shoto replied as he got in his car.

I saw Shoto disappearing on the road and started walking as well. I wonder how Touya's feeling, he seemed to act quite cold at the moment. Well I'll be over it, I don't really care since he was still talking to sensei when I left. Hah, how tiresome I'm still thinking about them right now. God, damn it I need that bloody sleep. Loud steps on the concrete had me alert, I didn't dare turn nor fasten my pace. Just calmly walking, actually I wanted to fucking blast myself outta here right now. The person came closer and held my hand. I was quite shaken by the gesture since the hand was small, like a child's.

I looked down to my left to see a child with silverish hair and turquoise eyes. "Papa, papa, this guy is trying to get me. Mama said to rush to you." the kid said. I was quite surprised when the kid called me papa, guess someone's in trouble. "Where's mama?" I asked as the kid shook his head. "Bring me to mama please? Papa will rescue mama." I said as the kid nodded and brought me a few streets back. "Mama!" the kid yelled as he rushed to an orange haired male who was bleeding and a platinum haired male who was wielding a dagger.

"Hello." I said as I took notice of the situation. "Mama!" the kid smiled as he hugged the platinum haired male with the daggers. "Ah, so you found someone?" the platinum haired male asked as he nodded at me. I scanned both males and analyzed the situation. "The next time something like this happens, take the beating you'll get more compensated." I grinned. "Thanks, and who are you?" the platinum haired male asked. "I'm Ground Zero." I smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm Fukai." the platinum haired male said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. What's the kid's name?" I asked as I cuffed the beaten-up person. "Kuma." Fukai answered smiling. "What happened here, as far as I know you were the victim." I muttered. "Well, he tried to assault me. And the kid was with me so I sent him away. I didn't want him to witness what I was about to do." Fukai stated. "That's alright, you seem to be quite trained and you've learned your kid some good things as well." I admitted. "Thanks, hero Ground Zero." Fukai grinned. "Go home, I'll take care of this fucker." I grinned as they both left.

"Yo, anyone still here?" I asked in my mic. "Pro hero Ground Zero?" someone asked. "Yeah, I need a police officer here, I ain't staying here longer than needed. Sent someone here I got an unconscious villain with me." I said. "Right away sir." the person said as the voice went off. About ten minutes later a police car arrived and took the villain from me. They offered me a ride as well but I didn't bother I'm almost home. "T-Tsuki!" I heard someone call out as I looked ahead. "Touya?" I asked as he came running towards me.

"Why the fuck are you still out here?" I asked as he looked at me with guilt. "I'm sorry, I was in a foul mood earlier but I reached your house and you weren't there and neither was Kei and I called your sensei, he said you should be home so I went out searching for you." Touya explained. "It's fine, calm down." I said as Touya hugged me tight. "W-what are you doing? You're killing me-e." I said trying to get out his hold. "You're failing miserably." Touya grinned.

"Mhmm, Keigo's in the hospital." I said. "Oh? What happened?" Touya asked as we walked home. "They cut his damn wings off." I said angrily. "Ah, again." Touya muttered. "What do you mean again?" I yelled. "Calm down baby. This is probably the nineteenth time or something." Touya says as he picks me up. Struggling against him I open my door. "You shit." I yell as Touya closes the door with me in his arms. "Keigo and I are used to his stupidities. He heals up very quickly since his body has adapted to losing his wings." Touya explained. "Not funny Touya." I say hugging him.