Chapter 11 ☆ villain or victim ☆

No one's pov

Sudden heavy steps startled Katsuki, who looked around frantically to find the source. The red feathers around him flew around slightly revealing Keigo who rushed to the younger blond. "You're fine." Keigo whispered as he sat down next to Katsuki, resting his head on Katsuki's shoulder as one of his wings shielded Katsuki and the teal haired boy. There was something wrong, Katsuki knew that the instant he saw only one of Keigo's wings wrap around him and the boy, the noise of blood dripping down made it quite clear.

"The fuck happened to your wing?" Katsuki questioned as Keigo gave him a grin. "Nothing much my wing will grow back soon." Keigo explains. "I didn't ask that." Katsuki counters as Keigo sights. "There was this guy with a wind quirk or something like that, he could use the wind making it as sharp as a sword. And then he cut my wing off." Keigo said. "You dumb shit." Katsuki muttered as he patted Keigo's and the teal haired boy's heads.

"I can't find Hawks and Katsuki isn't here either." Shoto stated. "Ground Zero is on a break." Kendo says. "Shut it, Katsuki is here and so is Hawks." Shinso said angrily as he and Shoto moved forward there they both stood still. Noticing a male with a broken wing who seemed to be protecting someone. As recognition hit them, they rushed to the scene. "Hawks? Katsuki?" Shoto questioned as he looked at both males. "There's a kid too." Shinso said as Kendo finally arrived at the scene.

"I don't believe this I'm getting Aizawa he's back with the others." Kendo stated as she ran back not noticing that Aizawa was already there with recovery Girl and Tokoyami at his side. "Hey Dadzawa." Katsuki grinned as he looked at all the males. "You dumb shit." Aizawa stated as he Recovery girl and a few other nurses take Hawks with them. "Ey, old hag and old man" Katsuki calls out to Recovery Girl and Aizawa "Take care of my mate." Katsuki grins as he picks up the teal haired boy and brings him to an ambulance.

"I can't believe this." Aizawa muttered as he rushed to Katsuki. "What is it old man, why'd you rush over?" Katsuki questioned. "I prefer Dadzawa, explain about you and Hawks?" Aizawa said as Katsuki smiled. "There's a third guy too but he's a villain." Katsuki whispered. "Dabi?" Aizawa questioned. "How did you know?" Katsuki asked in utter surprise. "He helped saving you." Aizawa said as if that explained everything. "Can you find anything about the boy?" Katsuki asked. "I'll see what I can do, do you want updates on the boy?" Aizawa asked. "Yes, please." Katsuki answered as he followed Aizawa back to the ambulance with Hawks.

"How did you find out?" Aizawa questioned. "What do you mean?" Katsuki innocently questioned. "You've been lazing around for a while I know you wouldn't go out of your way to find out." Aizawa stated, just to show Katsuki how well he knew the blond. "This is stupid, they were teleported in front of my house by a villain and then I took care of them. The next morning when I went out for a run and revealed my strings, they dragged me back to my front door." Katsuki said as he gave Aizawa a soft smile. "Nothing is ever normal with you, is it?" Aizawa questioned. "What is normal again?" Katsuki countered as he couldn't care less about his soulmate reveal not being normal.

"How's Keigo doing?" Katsuki questioned as he waited in the hospital with Aizawa. "You want to out your relationship?" Aizawa questioned as Katsuki quickly shook his head. "Then head home, if they ask questions then say you had to come for a checkup." Aizawa ordered. "The villain told me the league is planning to bind me to one of their villains." Katsuki stated as Aizawa looked at the blond in shock. "You stay here." Aizawa then muttered as Katsuki grinned

"You're saying they'll do what?" Keigo yelled out as he saw Aizawa and Katsuki sitting on chairs beside his bed. "Yeah, well Touya may know something about this." Katsuki muttered. "Touya as in Todoroki's son?" Aizawa questioned as both blondes nod their head. "You-" Aizawa muttered as he quieted down. "How do you know about Touya?" Keigo questioned. "It is rumored that he survived the fire but we had no proof, the investigators hadn't found any bodies nor ashes." Aizawa explained.

"This is going to be a pain in the ass, we'll have to make our relation public so you don't get attacked, Katsuki." Keigo muttered as Aizawa shook his head. "No, we will not, I'll make sure your friends are guarding you twenty-four seven." Aizawa said as a nurse rushed in. "Sir, this kid he's freaking out and yelling something about ground zero." the nurse quickly explained as she grabbed both Aizawa and Katsuki, dragging them to the kid's room.

"Is he seriously a villain or is he a victim?" Aizawa murmured as he observed the teal haired boy.