Chapter 21 ☆ Everyone's here ☆

Non one's pov

Villains came flying at Katsuki and Sero, in the hall they were at. They had heard a loud alarm a few seconds ago, so it was possible that it was because of that. They both still hadn't come across any of the other hero's nor did they find any of the missing ones. Unknown to Katsuki Sero had already called for backup which should arrive soon. "Bakubro, can't you make a hole through the walls or something?" Sero asked as Katsuki smirked. "Wouldn't that injure anyone on the other side?" Katsuki asked as Sero nodded.

With that Katsuki carefully damaged the walls each time so they didn't have to go waste their time on struggling with opening the door. They were managing just fine with Katsuki blasting the villains and Sero taping the area and every time Katsuki's blasts hit the tape it turned into a sticky mess. Many villains stayed stuck onto it as if it were a spider's web. "Bakubro over here, these guys are bleeding!" Sero yelled as Katsuki felt a slight shock.

Did they get hit by one of the villains' quirk? "Who are they?" Katsuki asked as he looked at the two males, their hair was quite messy and the color wasn't recognizable in the dark. Sero taped the wall while Katsuki lit them with his quirk. The room lit up by the light, it was a pale orange that lit up the faces of the males. "Hey, Bakubro? Isn't this Shinso? And that's Hawks, right?" Sero asked as he looked at a purple head and a blond haired male, both tied up on chairs.

Shinso was very battered while Keigo's grandiose wings were nowhere in sight. "Fucking Shin and Keigo, how the hell did this happen?" Katsuki asked, not expecting an answer he unbound the older male and removed the gag while Sero removed Shinso's gag and restrains. "Katsuki I-." Keigo started as he coughed up blood. "Sero, we need to go." Katsuki ordered. With that the raven head helped Shinso up and the blond helped the older injured blond, with that, they started on their way out of the building. "Father too." Keigo mumbled as Katsuki looked at the male in shock. "Whose father?" Katsuki asked as they reached the end of the hall. "Tou's." Keigo answered barely audible.

"I'm sure he'll be just fine, Shoto's group is taking care of that." Katsuki answered as they noticed beat up villains all over the place. "Looks like the backup came in time." Sero muttered supporting Shinso. "So, you did call the backup." Katsuki grinned as they went down the stairs and through another hall. When they finally arrived outside the building many cop cars were parked out there and a few ambulances as well. "Eraserhead! Dynamight and Cellophane are here with Shinso and Hawks heavily injured!" pro hero Crimson Riot shouted when he noticed the heroes.

Fortunately, recovery girl came with them and a few doctors as well. "Where the fuck are the others?" Katsuki asked. "Well, there were a few villains fighting when we came here it seems that the kidnapping wasn't done by lov members but other villains." pro hero Cow Lady explained. "That doesn't answer my fucking question." Katsuki said, growing angrier each moment. "They're still inside." pro hero Crimson Riot said as he sent pro hero Cow Lady to the other heroes.

Katsuki was fuming, he was quite worried about his soulmate and though they weren't official yet Katsuki grew quite attached to Keigo and Touya. "Katsuki, there's an issue." pro hero Eraserhead said as Katsuki nodded to the hero who had become quite the father figure for his class and still takes care of them from time to time. Aizawa notified Katsuki that he had seen Dabi amongst the villains who were fighting when they had arrived. With that Katsuki decided to go back in the building since there was a big chance Dabi was still there. But Aizawa held the blond back.

"Just wait a few more minutes." Aizawa said as he sent Katsuki to check up on Hawks. When Katsuki arrived at the ambulance Keigo was being treated in he noticed Recovery Girl who was trying to put a bandage around the injured male but failed since she had no assistance. "I'll help." Katsuki muttered as he helped Keigo sit up.

"Aizawa said you found both your soulmates but I only know about this one." Recovery Girl smiled as she disinfected Keigo's wounds. "Yeah, what about it?" Katsuki asked. "Tell me boy." Recovery Girl smiled as she finished off wrapping the bandage around Keigo's chest. "He's got a head injury too." Katsuki muttered as he pointed it out to Recovery Girl. "It looks like it's healing." Recovery Girl smiled as she cleaned up the dried blood.

"You already know he's one of the two." Katsuki finally said when Keigo had passed out on his shoulder. "So, who's the other one." Recovery Girl asked. "Ah, Dabi also known as Touya Todoroki." Katsuki answered as he patted Keigo's head. "Ah, Todoroki's son. Take care of yourself, we do have to go to the hospital so do what you want." Recovery Girl says as Katsuki lays Keigo on his stomach and jumps out of the ambulance.

Doing that he saw a very funny scene. Iida was reprimanding Touya about the fire he had started on the building. While Shoto tried to freeze the building but the fire kept melting the ice which is why Shoto stopped and let Touya burn the building. All the while Momo was laughing as her wounds were being tended by a healer. Sero was grinning from ear to ear while helping the police officers cuffing the villains. And Endeavor had already been sent to the hospital, his condition was critical. "Looks like everyone's here." Katsuki whispered.