Chapter 1 ☆ Save Him ☆

Bakugou's pov

Everyone has a soulmate, well no shit sherlock. Everyone knows that. Your string becomes visible to you when it is connected to another, it is a bright red that disturbs my eyes. I don't remember when but I've had the string since kindergarten yet I never went out in search to find out who my soulmate was.

I've had a shit ass day, having to bully Izuku is stupid I don't get what type of satisfaction it holds for my so-called friends but I'll make sure to not let them continuously beat up Izuku. I know words can hurt and I'm sure I'm the one who has hurt him the most but I'll get through it and so will he.

As I got back at home my string turned white, I had already changed out of my uniform and was drinking water when I noticed the faint shimmer of whiteness that spread through the entire string. White meant, your soulmate is going to die. I quickly put my glass down, wore my shoes and sprinted out of my house. It took a while, the string was so wrapped up in the entire place I wondered how far my soulmate was but the string led me back to Aldera Junior High.

Lucky me, the guard there let me in. He owed me a favor anyway. As I rushed up the stairs the string led me to the rooftop, there I saw fluffy green hair. It was Izuku, why would he? Then I noticed it, our strings were connected and he was on the verge of falling. I used my quirk to blast myself to him as I pulled him close to me, he had already fainted. Looking on the ground I noticed a bottle of pills, he seriously thought he could end it this easily?

Then out of fucking nowhere All Might popped up. "What's going on young man?" All Might questioned. "Take him to the fucking hospital, he popped a couple of pills. Don't you even dare mention me to him." I said as I handed Izuku over to all Might and got back home. Once at home I felt the sting, my hands hurt. I've always hated using my quirk but then again, I've got quit the pain tolerance now.

I've been visiting Izuku for a while now, it turns out that aunty is planning to shift with her husband in America. Izuku will go there too after he's recovered. He's in a coma, the pills he took were one of the best quality. How did he even get his hands on them?

As I sat next to Izuku I heard soft murmurs, looking up I saw a white-haired male with red eyes and aunty. "Hello Katsuki, how are you doing?" aunty asked as I grinned. Another male entered the room, he also had white hair but his eyes weren't red they were black. "Who are they aunty?" I asked as I stared at both males. "This is Izuku's father Hisashi Midoriya" aunty said as she held the male with red eyes by the arms "and this is Izuku's uncle, the brother of his father Kizashi Midoriya." aunty explained.

"So when are you going to America?" I asked. Aunty was about to reply when Kizashi stepped in front of her. "What is it?" I questioned. "Don't you care, he is your" Hizashi started before I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up, he doesn't know and he doesn't have to. Be lucky it's what's going to save his sorry ass, he will never know." I yelled as I ran out of the room hearing a faint 'Kacchan' I ignored.