Chapter 2 ☆ Kacchan? ☆

Midoriya's pov

When we arrived in America, I was really happy to be with both my parents and uncle too. We had lots of fun as dad and I had bonded easily. We've been enjoying it for the heck of it. Dad also made sure I trained, I've been training the past three years. I'll finally be able to go back to Musutafu, to UA with All Might's help. Dad wouldn't be able to come because of his meeting but he'll be there with us in a few months until then I'll have settled in UA with mom and uncle.

I would like to find my soulmate too, it turns out the reason that my string has turned dark red is because my soulmate has given up on our bond. Uncle has the soulmate quirk, he knows everything about soulmates and about the string colors too.

Mom uncle and I took the flight back to Musutafu which took a while but once there I couldn't explain how much I've missed the place. I'll be going to UA in class 3A is what All Might had said maybe I'll even see Kacchan there.

As we arranged our items in our new house, mom made sure that she still was able to contact aunty Bakugou guess we'll be visiting then sometime soon too. Uncle had been requested here in Musutafu for a few years now but since he had no reason to come here, he didn't accept the job request. Now he's working here checking in on soulmate issues. He's also a really good therapist.

"Izuku, get some rest we're already done with shifting the boxes." my mom said as she gave me a glass of orange juice. "Thanks mom, I'll do just that. Don't overwork yourself yeah mom?" I said as she smiled. I then fell in a dreamless sleep.

"Get up Izuku Midoriya, you're going to be late!" I heard my mom yell as I fell out of bed. I quickly brushed my teeth and wore my uniform which All Might had sent with my letter that I had been accepted in UA. As I rushed downstairs grabbing my schoolbag my mom had putten toasts on a plate, I quickly grabbed on as uncle wore his shoes. "Give me your bag, I'll drop you." uncle said as I threw my bag at him and wore my red shoes.

Once done I finished my toast and went out the door, uncle had left the door open for me as I leapt in the car closing the door. "Uncle, drive faster I'm gonna get late." I said as uncle smirked and speeded up. Once at UA uncle wished me good luck as I walked in there. "Hello, are you a new student?" a male asked quite loudly. "Yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya sir." I answered as the male nodded. "I'm Present Mic, follow me I'll get you to the right class." Present Mic said as he started walking.

Present Mic finally stopped at a big door, it had 3A written on it. He then shoved the door open and pushed me inside. "Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya and I'm new here." I said as a raven head took me in. "Aizawa sensei, sit down behind Katsuki Bakugou." Aizawa sensei said. Katsuki Bakugou? Isn't that Kacchan? But I don't see him anywhere. "Katsuki Bakugou, raise your hand." Aizawa sensei said as I saw someone raising their hand. I hadn't noticed him before but there he was, it seemed like he had been sleeping.

Kacchan had changed, he looked really handsome but then again, he always looked handsome. He had piercings in both of his ears, was wearing glasses, the white shirt of his uniform was halfway tucked into his baggy pants while he wore his coat around his waist and black sneakers. He was sitting with his head on the table which is why I hadn't recognized Kacchan until he had raised his hand.

There was something wrong with his eyes too, I walked closer to my seat when it fell into place his pretty ruby eyes had turned a duller darker shade, they almost seemed black. How could that have happened?

"Kacchan?" I asked as I ruffled his hair. "The fuck Deku?" Kacchan yelled out as he noticed me and looked at me in anger. "I'm sorry." I said as I went to my seat, Kacchan seemed so agitated as he put his head back down. After class finished, Kacchan seemed like he had disappeared off in the crowd. And I was immediately approached by the entire class.

"You guys have the day off tomorrow! Somebody tell that to Katsuki too." Aizawa sensei said as he got inside a yellow sleeping bag.