Chapter 6 ☆ cat café ☆

Bakugou's pov

When I finally got home, I took a quick shower and changed into a hoody and a pair of light blue jeans. I couldn't stand lazing around and I'm sure Icy hot might be available. I messaged Icy hot and he replied directly, turns out the need a fourth person for their outing Shadow and Brainfucker would be there too.

I quickly wore my cap, black sneakers and a leather jacket as I got out of my house. Arriving at the café there were cats everywhere when I noticed Icy hot waving toward me. Walking toward then I tried not to step on a cat's tail but they were everywhere. "What's with the fuckin' cats?" I asked as I sit down between Brainfucker and Shadow. "So Shoto didn't tell you we we're coming to a cat café?" Brainfucker asked as I relaxed. "Not really can't say I mind though." I answered as a male comes to take orders. "An ice coffee for me, cold soba for this smartass, an orange juice with straw and a latte, please." Shinso said to the male who left with the order.

"Should I be afraid, Brainfucker?" I asked. "No, Deku keeps on rambling shit about everyone I've been paired up with him for the last year. You get used to hearing random stuff about random people." Shinso answered. "So Bakugou, what have you been up to? Your break just started right?" Shadow questioned. "Yeah, been lazing around like for hours. I really need stuff to do." I answered as Icy hot grinned.

"What's with that expression." I asked. "Shinso and Tokoyami are also on their break if you want, we could spend some time together." Icy hot offered. "That would be just fine, it's better than lazing around." I answered as a lady brought our orders. "Thanks ma'am." I said she smiled. "There need to be more people like you guys but it's the first time I've seen you among these three heroes." the lady answered.

"I think you might see me often but I don't think you need this place swarming with people." I answered as she thought about it. "Are you perhaps, Katsuki Bakugou?" the lady whispered, I nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Hina." the lady answered. "Well, thank you for your time. Today is on me yeah guys?" I say as the grin. "Thank you I'll get going now." Hina answered as she left.

"The fuck did she mean?" I asked as Shadow sighted. "It's going to shut in a few months, they don't have an investor even though many people come here. The actual owner of this place is going to sell this place to some guy who's going to build some shop here." Shadow explained. "How about we buy this place?" I asked as they look at me in surprise. "That's a great idea, how come we never came up with it." Icy hot muttered. "You guys know almost everyone, one of you arrange a meeting with the owner yeah?" I said as I drank my latte. "Sure, thing Bakugou." Brainfucker answered.

"It's a surprise seeing you here, Katsuki." a male said as I looked up to see Aizawa. "Hey old man, got invited by these guys." I greeted. "I'm still waiting to find out about your soulmate." Aizawa stated. "Ah shit, I still haven't." I answered. "I want to know it this year, you have to find out who they are there might be a possibility that they already know who you are." Aizawa explained as I sighted. "Fine, I'm going home." I answered as I stood up and went to the counter.

"Hey, Hina!" I say as she passes by. "Yes?" Hina answers as she comes to the counter. "Here, for those idiots, for those two heroes and an extra tip for you." I say as I hand her the money and leave. "Bakugou, wait!" I hear Icy hot yell. "Yeah?" I say as I hear him following me. "Let me walk you home, Izuku is around there patrolling so I have to go there anyway." Icy hot says. "Sure, Icy hot." I answer as we walk back to my house.

*Crash* *Scream*

"Shoto, take the left entrance to that alley." I yell as I blast myself over a house. Running forward more crashing noises were heard as I arrived at the scene. "Fucking Deku move, where the fuck is Shoto at." I yell as I rush to hold this idiot. "Bakugou?" Icy hot yelled as he rushed to me. "This shit broke a bone or two again, take care of your mate." I say as Icy hot carries Deku with him, probably going to call a ambulance.

I hear a crash again and rush deeper in the alley finding a male bleeding. "Oi, are you alright?" I ask as I go closer to the guy, he might be a villain. Soulmate strings wrap around me as they almost throw me at the male. "Fuck, what the hell are you doing?" I ask as I look up at the male. "Touya? The fuck? Are you alright?" I say panicking. "i'm fine smartass, just broke my leg or something." Touya muttered. "You dumb shit, now let go of me." I say as I was still wrapped up in his strings. "Oh, wait I'm sorry." Touya said as the strings let go.

"Come on, get up I'll walk you back to where ever." I say. "Hawks' house." Touya muttered as we walked through a maze of alleys when we finally arrived at Hawks' house. "See ya, dumbass." I say as I leave Touya at Hawks' house and go back home.