Chapter 10 ☆ Hero ☆

A/N

You guys T-T, thank you for all your support for this story, I was so afraid I'd have to remove it because I'd get too much criticism. Love you darlings <3

_________________________________________ 

No one's pov

As Tokoyami and Shoto brought a few extra dishes Katsuki made sure to keep an eye on the café owner Hiro and the red haired male Gaku. Hina was stressing out like hell when she almost dropped a bottle which Shinso quickly catched and sir Gaku chuckled at both of them. "So why do you want to buy this café?" Hiro questioned loud enough for the butlers to hear. "You know we need a base to hide." Gaku answered with an evil grin.

"So, you're a villain, now?" Hiro whispered. "We haven't done much yet but we're going to work with the lov if they agree to our deal." Gaku answered. And so, they continued their conversation during which Gaku failed to notice that Shinso was still right behind him and recording everything.

"Katsuki, Todoroki there's an issue." Tokoyami said as he looked at Katsuki and Shoto. "Shoto's fine and what's the issue?" Shoto asked as he slightly frowned. "Hawks said that there are villains in the square up ahead and he needs two heroes right there. I need to get there with you, Shoto." Tokoyami explained. "Okay here's what you do, Sho you and Shin deal with that guy. Ask Shin if sir Gaku is a villain if he is then use the quirk cancelers and capture him and if he's not then negotiate with him." Katsuki ordered.

"And who is going with me then?" Tokoyami questioned. "I will, now let's get going." Katsuki said he removed the name tag on his and Tokoyami's. While they both left through the backdoor, forgetting the fact that they were still wearing uniforms while Shoto walked to the elder males with a bottle of wine. "Shinso, get back to the kitchen." Shoto whispered as Shinso followed the instruction. "Would you like some wine sir?" Shoto asked as Gaku nodded quite impressed by the butler's skill, not knowing Shoto was just doing it by a fluke.

"Thank you, sir?" Gaku said but fell short when he noticed he didn't know the butler's name. "Shikaro, sir Gaku." Shoto said using the name on the uniform. "Yes, thank you sir Shikaro." Gaku said as Shoto rushed to the kitchen. "Hina, keep an eye on them." Shinso ordered as he looked at Shoto with a puzzled face. "If he's a villain then we're supposed to capture him if he's not then we're supposed to negotiate." Shoto explained when they both heard a sudden gasp from Hina.

"Guys, there's an issue." Hina whispered. Shoto and Shinso both rushed to the scene only to find sir Hiro on the ground, his head bleeding while sir Gaku smirked. "Sir, what happened here?" Shoto said confused, everything was alright when they left from there though. "He tried to attack me." sir Gaku said as Shinso grinned. "Sir Gaku do you know who we are?" Shinso questioned. "Of course, you are mere butlers, what else could you-" sir Gaku said only to be under Shinso's command.

"What's your name?" Shinso questioned as he threw his quirk cancellers to Shoto. "Gaku Kaori." sir Gaku answered. "Are you a villain?" Shinso asked. "I am." sir Gaku answered as Shoto finally managed to cuff sir Gaku's hands, relieved Shinso finally blinked. The café's door suddenly opened revealing Mirio and an ambulance. "Bakugou sent me the location and said to bring the police and an ambulance." Mirio explained as he rushed to help sir Hiro up while the police brought sir Gaku in their van.

"Tokoyami and Katsuki, they went to Hawks I mean I think they went to him but I'm not sure he's there with them. Hawks said the square was being attacked." Shinso awkwardly said. "Oh, shit. I heard a building collapsed there." Mirio gasped as he looked at Hina. "I'm fine, you guys go." Hina said as Shoto and Shinso rushed to the square while Mirio stayed back with Hina.

"How do we reach the square?" Shoto asked as Shinso looked at the dual haired male in utter disbelieve. "Are you dumb, it's just up a head." Shinso scolded. Running forward they finally noticed the fallen building. People were still rushing away from there while the sound of huge explosions slightly hurt their ears, they were already used to that noise. "Sho, help them and use your quirk both of them if needed. I'll go up ahead." Shinso yelled as he rushed forward there was nothing he could do to help the people who were stuck.

The closer Shinso got to the main square the louder the explosions became and the more red feathers he saw on the ground. Once there Shinso saw his soulmate grabbing Katsuki's hand and holding it until they both let out two huge explosions. Kirishima rushed to Denki's aid who was back in his yay mode. Kendo was there as well, she was defending herself from another girl who seemed to have the same capabilities as her. When Shinso's soulmate noticed him, he grinned as Katsuki pulled the boy behind him when they were hit by a strong wind.

"Monoma, go to your mate and explain the situation to him you dumb fuck." Katsuki yelled as he threw another explosion at a muscular teal haired male, he had the saddest pair of silver-grey eyes anyone would've ever seen. "You think you can break through this? For what?" the male questioned as Katsuki threw a punch at the male yet he did get confused. "I heard you don't have a soulmate yet, the lov is going to use a quirk on you to bind you to one of the villains." the male said as he knocked down Katsuki. "Why? Why are you telling me this?" Katsuki questioned as he rolled away from the villain.

Standing back up Katsuki was about to throw another explosion at the male when he answered. "Because you don't deserve that, hero." the male whispered as he fainted, he was big but Katsuki catched the male before he could hit the ground and lay his head on his lap there was something very wrong with the male to tell all that to Katsuki when suddenly the male turned quite shorter, about the height Katsuki himself was when he was a high schooler.