< Butterflies >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"Hey, I'm back."

Everyone stared at the exhausted scientist, which looked like she was collected. Jett and Reyna was browned off and unhappy about her calm and usual feeling. Viper glared towards them and saw their dissatisfaction, and completely understood why. She sighed heavily and trudged towards them. -"I know you guys are not happy. I really didn't mean to lie." She said, with true distress in her heart. The lovers looked at each other, making signals unnoticeably. Exhaling sharply with irk, Zyanya voiced.

-"Didn't mean to? You obviously wanted to break us up. I really shouldn't have trusted you as a friend." She crossed her arms. The scientist didn't think she was blameable, and she felt hurt, so she spoke up. -"What? I only did that because I love you, more than that immature tomboy. Why are you always hanging out with her? Am I not good enough? Am I seriously replaced?" After that, The couple and also their friends felt resentful, especially Raze. No one felt bad for her, because of her serious atrocity.

-"Look, you told Reyna that Jett liked me! And I heard how loud they were arguing in front of their room. Do you know how bad I feel because Reyna hated me? ! You are causing so much trouble and irritation, Viper. Just because of Reyna? If you want Reyna to be happy, it's better to just leave them alone!" She expressed with anger. -"Have you ever tought of how I feel? Why can't you Just stop for once in your life, please! " She further more grunted.

Jett couldn't help slapping Viper in the face, but Reyna stopped her.

-"Baby, why?!" She mumbled in frustration. The Vampire calmed her down but Doctor Sabine became even more mad. -"Baby? You can't call her that!" Everyone in the room laughed sarcastically. The dumb scientist looked around the crowd with shock. -"I can. In fact, we fucked last night. Did you guys do anything romantic together? Jealous already? " It was the scientist's time who can't stop the urge to slap her, but of course, Zyanya stopped her again. -"Oh? Who allowed you to hit my girlfriend?" The wind girl chuckled in satisfaction as she leaned into the protective mexican.

-"Viper! What are you doing?!" All of a sudden, Brimstone walked by and saw Viper's hand about to slap Jett. She quickly ran away while the others stared at the shocked and surprised leader.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"Ugh... She's just too annoying! I can't even describe it." Jett exclaimed, fidgeting her fingers. -"I know. She's too desperate to get my arms wrapped around her." The Vampire chuckled, meanwhile wrapping her arms around Jett. She giggled adorably and leaned into her. -"Thank you." She looked up at her, while her face was buried in between her breast. Trying to resist her cuteness, she pinched the soft and ashen cheeks. It turned pink as she felt the firm and smooth touch of the Mexican.

-"Never thought I am so popular that so many people likes me." She told proudly. The wind girl laughed playfully and moved to sat on her lap. -"Well, I mean you are hot. But only I can love you." The duelist felt heat rising up her body. However, it is not because of anger, it's because she felt her love and protection. Sunwoo's plaid skirt brushed her thighs as she snuggled herself to be comfortable. Zyanya placed her hands on the wind girl's thighs, rubbing it slowly. They both held eachother peacefully.

Jett looked into the queen's honey kissed purple eyes, with her own beautiful reflection in it. -"Do you want to go on a date later?" She questioned nervously, chuckling to calm herself down. She nodded timidly and layed on shorty's chest, as she enjoyed her affection. The compelling connection between them is both seductive and charismatic.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The wind girl was preparing for her fascinating date with her queen. She was feeling nervous, and tense. While trying to pick an outfit, The nerd passed by and saw the anxious lady. -"Hey Jett! What's with the worry?" She questioned, stepping into her room.
-"Well, let's say I'm going on a date with.. You know.." Killjoy gasped and rushed into her closet. -"Hey, chill!"

The German took out some clothes that she thinks suits her. Then, Jett tried them on one by one. After a lot of hesitation and decision making, they have found the perfect outfit that suits her and represents her. -"All of this for a date?" She sighed. -"Hey! You gotta put your best effort!" She exclaimed, shaking her shoulders, making her dizzy. -"F-Fine! Just...do my hair." She glared towards the happy and excited nerd, even though she isn't the one having a date.

Sunwoo sat on the bed, while Killjoy sat behind her, slowing playing and trying to figure something out with her hair. -"I feel like I should just tie a bun... Be myself, right?" She muttered, fidgeting her fingers as usual. The Nerd thought for a while and then agreed with her. She styled her hair in a bun that she usually wore. It matched with the outfit perfectly. Look at her own self, She was exciting for her date with the Vampire.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

'Where is this?' Jett questioned in her heart, scanning the environment she got to. This is the location That Reyna sent her. So she stood there nervously, waiting to see her. She fidget her fingers and twisted her hair, feeling her heart about to explode. Everyone stared at her, as she kept asking herself: 'Do I look weird?'

A warm pair of arms were wrapped around her from behind. She felt someone nuzzling her nose in her neck.
-"Hey baby." she whispered, giving her butterflies. The voice of Zyanya was recognized. -"You look beautiful." She smiled, pulling her closer. The wind girl giggled softly and lowered her head.

-"Didn't expect you there." She held her hand, then turned around to face her. They made a long eye contact, as they felt their hearts connecting. Jett broke the contact as she felt frustrated looking at the Vampire's icy eyes. She noticed her flushed expression and suddenly tugged her closer. -"Be mine." she immediately said without hesitation. The shorty was surprised by the straightforward lady.

She turned her head, not wanting to look at the attractive queen that is just right in front of her. -"Idiot.." She muttered, wanting to hide her excited smile. She turned back to her and leaned into her soft, sweet lips.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1086 words