< Connection >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"M-me?" Reyna pointed at herself, looking at the blushing wind girl.
-"Yes, you." She smiled softly, making the Vampire flustered. Everyone was shocked that Jett wanted to work with Reyna, including the leader himself.

-"Well uh.." Brimstone stayed silent to think for a while, also looking at the agents to pair together.

-"Come on Brim. Me and Reyna have been working forever. We are doing great.. You can't do that, right? And I thought you hated Reyna, Jett? " She asked in a sorrowful voice.

Jett looked at Viper, she would do anything to just shut that bitch's mouth up.'Nah, I love her. More than you do.'

-"Viper, I am sorry but I want them to maybe try working together. Of course, if they are not doing well then you guys can get back together as a duo."

-"But maybe it's time for you to partner with Sage? I don't need a duo, I'm an old dog anyways. I'll let you handle her, is that alright?"

Viper nodded, she was vulnerable and hopeless. She knew that Jett and Reyna would work great as duos and she will never get Reyna back. No matter how much she loved Reyna, she doesn't love her back.

-"Soooo me and Reyna are a duo now right??" Jett hits Phoenix shoulder, making him annoyed.
-"Yes. Only for now. But it will be permanent if you guys are working well together as a powerful team. Okay?"

-"YES BRIMSTONE!" the wind girl winked at the purple haired lady, making her even more flustered that everyone was smirking at them two.

But then The fire boy raised up his hand, making an angry but funny face.
-"Then Brim, who's going to be my duo?!" He looked towards the wind girl, who was laughing uncontrollably.

-"Uh well.... Neon and fade is working together and killjoy and raze is too... Ahh.. I think you would have to work with yourself, Phoenix."

He widened his eyes. Everyone laughed at him while he grunted in anger.
-"Well fine.. I would be more powerful with myself." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Then, Brimstone discussed the strategy with the few agents that will be on mission. The other agents left the room and it was just left Jett, Reyna, Sage, Viper and Fade.

-"Maybe we should flank them from behind." Sage suggested, adding scientific reasons that no one would understand.

-"Just say fuck them from behind bruh, do you have to say that much?" Fade added, squinting her eyes at the bastion.
-"Jesus, language!" Viper yelled, looking at the ignorant ghost.

-"Viper you don't have to be that scrict, we wouldn't have any fun with you!" Jett rolled her eyes sarcastically, secretly high five-ing with Fade.

-"Jett you da best. Anyways Brim, do you agree with our fantastic plan?" The leader looked at the previous mission stats made by Killjoy, predicting things that might happen.

-"But you can't do that every time, right? They will know and start putting anti flank bots or like someone will watch their flanks."

-"you're right... We should..

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After a long and exhausting discussion and planning strategies, it was time for them to eat. It was already 7 pm and they haven't even gotten their lunch. So the five of them went out for dinner and discussed further details of their mission.

-"Which of our clones do you guys think would be there? I think Sage since she's powerful.." Fade asked, rubbing her chin.
-" I think Reyna."
-" I think Jett."
They jinxed together, making their friends shocked.

-"What's going on between them.. I can smell it.." Sage looked at them both with a smirk, making both of them flushed.
Viper just kept silent, trying to hold back her tears. But then they just fell out accidentally, making her even more nervous.

-"Viper you alright?" Reyna asked, looking at her with worry.
-"Yeah.. Just kinda stressed haha. I'm fine." She head off to the toilet while the others were just chatting about the newborn ship.

-"Why isn't the food here yet, I'm so fucking hungry!" Fade said, laying on the table.
-"There are some food here, see!"
They looked towards the flirting duo, Reyna being the one flirting and Jett being the angry one.

-"I'm so full.." The angry duelist smacked her arm while she tries to stop her. 'why here.. We're in public.. This is so embarrassing.' She thought, burying her face into her arms. The vampire chuckled and pat her head. The wind girl enjoyed it alot and just let her do that over and over again.

-"She's cute am I right??" Sage questioned, smacking the vampire' s arm. She nodded silently and just kept caressing the duelist's cheeks. Of course, she is already extremely heated up from the affectionate touch and attention that she got from the hot lady.

The vampire realized and placed her hand away swiftly, wanting to make fun of her. The wind girl looked at her in annoyance. The vampire pretended to be clueless, looking around the area.
-"Reyna..!" she whispered softly, but everyone could hear her.

The vampire held in her laugh then the wind girl slapped her arm aggressively. -"Okay calm down.." She reached her hand under the wooden table, then placed her hand on her soft thighs.

She made a cute voice while she felt the soft fingers went under her plaid skirt. With her cheeks becoming completely the colour red, Zyanya locate her fingers just in between the two inner thighs, pressing towards her clit.

A little soft whimper was heard from the nervous duelist. -"We're in public!" She looked towards Reyna, who was enjoying the embarrassment that she had. Jett didn't want her hand removed but she didn't want people to see her blushing that hard either.

-"Then let's continue later?" She raised her eyebrows, appeared to be sexy as fuck. The wind girl couldn't deny the hot vampire's request and kept silent, eating the hot food that just arrived a few minutes ago.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

1000 words