< Unfamiliar >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"I'm here." She looked into her purple eyes. Zyanya whined and hugged her tightly. -"Thank you.." They stayed like this for a while. After Reyna has completely calmed down, they got ready and went for dinner at a Chinese restaurant.

-"I'm so sorry about just now-" She was worried and sorrowful. Jett smiled softly and cooed:-"It's alright. Remember that you're loved." She blushed lightly and stuttered. -"Uhm.. W-what would you like to eat?"

-"anything you want to eat." Reyna gulped and nodded. They eventually got Chicken rice for dinner. It looked appetizing and tasty.-"How does it taste?" The Vampire asked, chewing on her own food. -"Pretty good!"

Looking at Jett's happy face, Reyna can't help but smile. It reminded her of her sister when she was alive. She instantly teared up by the thought and wiped it away, trying to hide her sadness.

-"You alright?" The wind girl asked, concerned about her. She smiled again and said: -"Im fine. It's just that You reminded me of my sister.." She tried to hold it in. Sunwoo smiled softly and pet her head.

As soon as they finished dinner, they went back to their dorms. Fade was reading a sci-fi on the couch in her casual lounge wear.

-"Hey Fade! What's up!" She smiled at them and went back to her own room. Then, Reyna and Jett went to their own rooms to take a warm shower after the tiring day.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

'God, why..' Reyna can't help but to think about the kind lady, blushing by the imagination of her showering with her. She quickly denied the feeling and the butterflies that bloomed in her stomach. Getting out of the shower, she smelled Jett's scent on her bed sheet that reminded her of being loved. Then she still is mad for having even the slightest feelings for her.

Jett, on the other hand, was wild about her. She banged her head against the wall, don't want to believe what had happened. -"Zyanya.." She whispered, slowly slipping down on the floor. 'Wasn't i hating on her? What is she doing to me..' She runs her fingers through her hair, slightly sobbing. Imagining spicy scenes with her, but then slapped herself and stops all the horny thoughts. She got out of the shower, sighing heavily.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"Yoooo Jett!! What are you doing?" The fire boy rushed forward to the stressed lady. -"You alright bestie?" He sat down beside her, putting his hand on her back. She sighed, turning her head towards her.

-"Come on, you can tell me anything!" He smiles, looking at the hesitating duelist. She turned back to the wall where she was zoning out on. -"I don't know.. I feel like there's something about her.." She runs her fingers through her hair again. It's what she does all the time.

-"Her?.." Phoenix slightly smirked, surprised of the sudden come out. -"You're lesbian?" He tilted his head, looking at the shocked girl. -"OH I forgot to tell you. I think I'm bi." They both laughed and got serious on a few seconds.

-"Uhhhh, she is Reyna." His shiny eyes widened as she mentioned her name, as it was impossible. Gasping and making impressed noises, Jett shuts him up. -"I know like we talked for just two days but like I dunno. It's an unfamiliar feeling." Her eyebrows locked together as she saw The pretty boy giggling.

-"pfft, never knew you would like someone 'evil'." It was obviously sarcasm and Phoenix was joking. But the wind girl got offended and hit his elbow. The Vampire passed by as she saw the angry cutie. She smiled, walking towards the two of them.

-"OH HEY REYNA, JETT LIKES YOU!" He laughed. Phoenix quickly dodged a few hits until she eventually punched him in the nose. -"Oh Dios mo... How sweet of you.." Jett blushed by the comment and got more irritated. -"No I am not!" Her cute little pout made both of them awe.

-"How cute, cocky girl." She teased, then crouching infront of her. -"S-Shut up!" The flirty Vampire chuckled sexily and hummed, leaning closer towards her.

-"Make me." Sunwoo's whole body was heating up. But not long after, she smirked and stood up infront of her. Looking down at her, she gripped the messy bun she styled and smiled. -"When?" As her best friend leaves, it was just the two of them, in Jett's room. The one below got red pretty quick and gulped. She acted like a cute little puppy, begging for treats.

The younger one swiftly locked the door, pinning the older one against it. Aggressively, she gripped her chin and moved her lips to her neck. -"I'll make you regret what you have just said."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

790 words