< Mess >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Smut chapter ; don't interact if you're sensitive / under the age of 13.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

In the fullness of time, Sage have arrived to the boathouse for assistance. As she enters, a sight of Reyna fighting intensely for her own and her friends lifes is phenomenal. Brimstone was assisting her effectively with his translucent smokes.

On the other side, the new agent was surprisingly well behaved, skilled and attentive. She was watching market to make sure no one flank them from behind.

While the bastion meticulously healed and alleviate the wind girl's bleeding wound, she sighed heavily, looking at her sore leg getting healed and slowly becoming back to normal.

Not long after, she was completely healed with no pain or Injury. -"Thanks. I'll be going, stay safe." Sage nodded respectfully at her and then she dashed swiftly put of the boathouse.

Seeing the vampire trying hard, she was worried for her. The Korean decided to sneak up behind her, then help her eliminate some of the enemies.

-"Two of the clones were killed. There are three alive, two of them at B and one person is unknown. Please hand over commands and info if something is going on." Brimstone spoke soberly.

Both of the duelist eliminated two clones. The duo synergy they had was insane. With both of them having some wounds and injury, they fell back into site and requested for healing.

-"Enemy mid!" Fade yelled, immediately hid behind cover. The desperate enemy walked into mid, basically was dry peeking every corner.

Fade, who was hiding in a corner, did not panic at all. She stayed there, camping and aiming her vandal at the entrance. Once the enemy was seen, she fired her bullets, ended up getting a headshot.

-"Nice job Fade!" Sage cheered behind her. Well all the enemies were gone now. Which means the mission was a success.

-"Great job everyone! We still don't know if there are other enemies so I hired some back ups to watch here. We can leave now!" All the agents left the site and went to a near by dessert shop by walking.

Killjoy was already waiting there, eating a macha ice cream with chocolate chips as dressing. As they enter, killjoy got up from her seat then ran excitedly towards them and gave all the exhausted agents a big warm hug.

-"Great job! I'm so glad you all are safe." They all smiled warmly and jinxed-

"If it wasn't your plan we would be dead."
"Thanks to you!"
"Your plan was awesome!"

The nerd shed tears and giggled softly. She led them to a table and they all ordered the ice cream they wanted.
-"Hey guys, there's this ice cream for two people to share! How cute is this!" Sage looked at the menu.

The ice cream had heart sprinkles shattered and cherry placed on top. Two straws with a love symbol was in the ice cream. Everyone looked towards the duo, smirking and battering.

The Korean got irritated and just wanted the stares to end. The Vampire was also anxious, playing with her fingers. A few seconds later. Jett took a deep breath, putting on a cute smile. -"Babe, wanna share?" She exhaled, closing her eyes while her body heats up from the loud cheers and scream.

-"Of course, love." She replied, giving a light and cute chuckle. The wind girl blushed harder and her face turned even more redder than a tomato. She nodded at her. The Mexican winked as a response.