< Feels >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

(This chapter contains kissing.)

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

As the Vampire blushed, Jett smiled at her cute face before crashing her lips onto hers. Reyna pulled her by the neck and leaned in closer while Jett's hands goes up under her black skirt, making her shiver. The taste of her lips made her dizzy, craving for more. Jett whimpered through the kisses while she slipped her tongue in, meeting up with Reyna's. The feeling was totally different and new to both of them.

The shy duelist put her hand on her chest and pushed her away gently. -"I-I'm scared.." The other one smiles and hugged her. -"Don't be scared. If you're uncomfortable, just tell me." Right after, They continued the French kiss and they slowly took off their clothings, sweating while the kisses gets more intense. They were half naked not long after.

Jett pulled away to breathe while Reyna does the same. She sticked her tongue out while she was panting, turning the cocky girl on. A string of saliva was left in between their lips.

-"You're so hot.." she chuckled and looked into her sharp eyes. Reyna nervously smiled and blushed. -"Never knew you are so shy.. Where's the superior and strong Reyna I know, Hm?" The Vampire pouted as she teased and went into the bathroom. Jett raised her eyebrows. 'Damn, she thought she can top me..' and smirked.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

'She feels so good...' She placed her hands over her face, flushed while flashing back at what just happened. She wanted to continue the kisses and was just too embarrassed to ask for more. She had her eyebrows locked, then looked into the mirror and the reflection of herself. 'What are you thinking, Zyanya..' She growled at herself. She cannot imagine being in love and obsessed with her. Tears fall down as she remembered what happened in the past that traumatized her. But Reyna swallowed all her emotions down and walked out of the bathroom, taking a deep breath. Her feelings were all around the place.

-"Um, are you okay?" Sunwoo squinted her eyes, as she saw Reyna's red eyes. She nodded and left, not making any eye contact, leaving her confused and worried.

-"The fuck? Was she crying?" She said in frustration, wondering what she did wrong. She is an overthinker and she thought she might made her uncomfortable. She decided to apologize but she was too guilty to approach her. 'God, what should I do now..' She walked around while her mind spoke to her heart. The more she thinks, she felt even worse.

But eventually after some time, Reyna came back to her. She opened the door, looking at the stressed wind girl. 'Oh, I must've made her worried.'

-"Hey, Jett. I'm alright, You did nothing wrong. Don't worry about it."
Jett sighed in relief and hugged her. -"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. I really don't want to make you hurt again. " She hugged her tighter and didn't let go. The ladies giggled at the warmth of each other.

Reyna buried her face into her chest, blushing at her scent. She smells like.. Love, and home. The wind girl run her fingers through her hair and then she gave her forehead a soft kiss. Zyanya gave a big smile and they stayed like that for a while.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

-"You're telling me you guys made out?" Viper widened her eyes while listening to their tea. Reyna nodded anxiously. 'Maybe I shouldn't have told her..'

She was so pressed and couldn't handle all of this. Her anger ran up rising on her body.

-"Reyna, it has only been a week, and she was supposed to look after you! And what is this?! Please explain. " The duelist's mind was clouded with thoughts, wasn't even listening to her yelling and complaining. But then she turned her attention back to her when she realized.

-"Hey! Were you even listening?! This is why no one likes you, ugh! " She was tearing up when she raised her voice louder than usual, and she thought she really wasn't loved by anyone. But then the scientist realized and sighed. She knew she was too loud at that moment.

-"Sorry, I shouldn't yell at you. I just.. Can't believe that you guys are into each other." she didn't understand and tilted her head. -"What do you mean can't believe..? Everything is possible right? "

Viper shook her head and left, walking swiftly out of her room. Reyna glared towards her, wondering if she was angry, upset, or anything. After some time of thinking, she falls onto her bed, while the tears ran down her cheeks as the same sentence was heard.

While she was gonna fall asleep from exhaustion, Jett passed by the exit, but after a blink she was gone. The Vampire turned her attention to the wind girl as she was walking by. She was wearing a tank top with cute shorts, and her hair down. She blushed and buried her face in the pillow as She screamed at the cuteness and giggled at her silly self. 'Gosh, why am I still alive..'

The wind girl peeked at the door, looking at the affected lady. 'What is she doing?'

-"Reyna?" She knocked on the opened door, receiving a hum from her. -"Can I come in?" The duelist quickly looked at her and switched her posture. She took it as a yes and walked into the room.

-"Soooo how are you doing?" She gave a thumbs up while the wind girl looks around her room eventhough it wasn't the first time she came in. The wind girl saw tear marks on her face and her eyes widened. -"Have you been crying?!" She instantly was mad and clenched her fist.

-"Did someone yell at you." The vampire didn't think the white haired girl would be so accurate about what just happened. She turned her head away. -"It's nothing." Then sighed heavily. The wind girl was worried and placed her hands on her chin and turned it so she was looking at her.

-"Tell me, what happened." The Vampire leaned into the touch and closed her eyes. The white haired girl was shocked by the sudden action from her but then she just moved her hands, caressed her cheeks instead.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶