< Quiver >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Jett woke up in darkness, trying to turn on the light switch just right beside her. But a pair of hands were holding her back forcefully.

She heart jumped while she felt it. 'who the fuck-' She turned her head, looking at the cozy vampire. The wind girl smiled and went back to her sleep just to company her

-"Hm.. I love you.." She whispered while laying on her warm chest. The wind girl was shocked from the sudden Confession and then pulled her closer and stayed silent. 'I love you too.'

She kissed her forehead and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth of her. The Vampire made a lot of noises like whimpering while sleeping and Jett thought it was cute.

But something interrupted their sweet dreams. As they wanted to sink into their sleep, a few loud knocks was heard from outside of Reyna's room. Then, A loud shout appeared. -"Get up Reyna! It's 12 pm!"

The wind girl grunted in irritation. She covered the Vampire's ears, then after the noise was gone, she got up from the bed slowly but then opened the door aggressively.

She closed the door quietly as she went out. -"WHY WERE YOU YELLING?! SHE WAS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY!" The wind girl screamed at her in such anger that Viper was so shocked from that disrespectful behavior.

She backed up from her and cleared her throat while she felt heat on her chest.

-"Why were you in there? What did you guys do? " She tried to keep calm but a little scoff from Jett made her clench her fist. She crossed her arms, looking at the mad duelist.

-"It.is.none.of.your.business. Mind your own shit, Viper. I know what you did to her yesterday! Did you know how upset and stressed was she?!"

The Scientist kept silent while she was feeling guilty. She titled her head down while listening to her yelling. For a moment she wanted to punch her but she managed to control it. She have understood that it is her fault.

-"Can you stop being so unnecessary all the time and put your anger on people?! Try to understand her more can't you? You don't even know what she is going through and you only know how to blame her! I swear, you will regret all of this bullshit you have caused. "

Tears ran down on both of their faces as the emotions kicked in. The Scientist tried to talk but she was cutted off by a loud slap from the wind girl. She whimpered in fear and touched her cheek.

-"Go tell your Brimstone about it and try to get me fired. I will come and find you."

'another asshole' The duelist grunted and went back into Reyna's room, locking the door. But she didn't slam it because she do not want to wake the lady up.

While she turned her back, she saw the worried vampire standing infront of her. She wrapped her hands around her, nuzzling into her neck.

-"You don't have to do that.." She cooed, while the wind girl sighed. -"Thank you though." she smiled, looking up at her crying face.

-"H-hey why are you crying?" The vampire wiped her tears away, panicking. -"I shouldn't have done that.. I was just angry that she made you cry and stuff like I do not want to leave here and you.. She would probably tell Brim about it and i-"

A little kiss was felt on her lips. It calmed her down a bit but then she hugged her even tighter.
-"Thank you. "

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After a few hours Jett left the dorms and went to the park. She ran towards the direction as she felt wind blowing on her face — it felt refreshing. There were crowds of family and kids hanging out there.

She had down on a near by bench. She look up at the sky, thinking about something..or someone. After a while, she closed her eyes, taking a rest.

-"Jett?" A familiar voice appeared. She opened her eyes, looking around her surroundings. Raze appeared in front of her.

-"OH, HEY." She waved and gave her a hug. -"Why are you here?" -"I guess the same reason as you."
"OH you're here to spray some paint?!" The wind girl made a resting face and rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Do I look like I'm here to do that?!"

The Brazilian made an annoyed face and walked away quickly.

-"This fucking bitch."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

After moments of relaxing and resting for the next mission, all the agents and the backup crew were called to the conference room for a meeting.

It was 12 p.m. Noon. They were craving for lunch but the leader Brimstone just didn't let them leave until the meeting was done and subject was discussed.

-"Guys, were having a mission next week. We have to discuss our plans and strategy, and who would like to go." He said in a serious manner, looking at everyone.

-"Mr Brimstone, I am not feeling well so I can't make it.." Neon told hesitantly, wanting to leave this cold room as soon as possible.

-"That's alright, we still have five duelist, and we just need two... How about you, Jett?"

She sat there silently, thinking if she wants to go. It is dangerous to go on a mission and they might sacrifice their lives just to protect their own earth — earth 1.

-"You are always doing strong and you are one of the most powerful agents in the protocol. So, what do you say?"

He leaned forwards, with both of his hands intertwined together under his chin, waiting for a positive answer.

-"Come on Jett, you are good at this shit! You always agree to join, why are you so hesitant today?" Phoenix whispered in her ear, making her even more nervous to answer.

-"well yes, I would like to join the next mission. But uh.. I have a favor."
The other agents looked at her, confused and waiting for her next word.

-"I want Zyanya to be my duo."

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶