< Stick >

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The busy and loud atmosphere made Jett feel like cozy. She took a sip of her cup of coffee, reading a cooking magazine.

-"Hey Sunwoo what you looking at?" Raze hovered over her, curiously staring at the cookbook.
Jett stared at her, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

-"Well isn't it obvious, Miss Raze, I'm reading a fucking cooking magazine." She exclaimed, looking at the calm duelist.

-"I was just asking, jeez." She walked away as Jett sticked her tongue out.
'what a question.'
She placed the book beside her, looking around.

-"Everyone, come to the conference room. We have some serious business to talk about."
She sighed heavily and got up from the couch.
-"Jett, wanna go together?" Phoenix questioned, reaching out his hand.

She nodded and held his hand. They rushed towards the conference room, sitting on the prepared chairs. Reyna sat beside Jett. She tried not to pay attention to her for various reasons.

-"Good afternoon, everybody. I'm sure you already know what happened."
-"What happened?" Jett whispered to Phoenix as he looks towards Reyna anxiously.

-"Is it about her?" He nodded.
She looks towards her, making a disgusted look. She completely ignored her. 'Stupid disgusting Vampire.' She thought, balling her fist.

-"Miss Reyna, come out and explain yourself."She stood up, walking towards the front row.

-"Well, I accidentally sucked my ally's blood?" She said innocently, thinking that she did nothing wrong.
'accidentally? What a bitch.'

-"FRIENDLY FIRE! " fire boy yelled and laughed, joking around.
Jett hushed him and payed attention to Sage.

-"Do you think that was an accident or you were personally against them? It wasn't necessary."
Reyna kept quiet and was ignorant.

-"Can you fucking wake up you stupid soul sucking creature?!"
Sunwoo stood up and yelled, everyone looked at her and gasped.
-"Hey calm down." Viper who was sitting behind her exclaimed.

-"Know who you're talking to, wind girl."
Reyna looks into her eyes sharply, showing her Vampire fangs while she winked.

Jett gulped and sat back down, sighing heavily. Phoenix calmed her down and they focused on Sage and Reyna in the front.

-"This is the second time, Reyna. If you are hungry, ask for supplies, not eating your own teammate." Reyna rolled her eyes.

'Eating her own teammate, pfft.'
Jett thought, letting out a small scoff.

Zyanya looked towards the white haired girl, stared into her eyes deadly.

She ignored her and smiled uncontrollably, making the duelist annoyed.

-"You will receive a penalty for this 'accident'." Sage spoke, seriously.

-"Whatever.. I didn't even mean to-"
The bastion gripped her chin, chuckling.

-"From now on, you're not allowed to speak. Thank you, you all may leave. Oh, Jett, your job to keep her silent."
She stared towards the Vampire with hatred in her eyes.

-"M-me?!" She widened her eyes, while looking around, seeing everyone leaving.

-"Yes, you. Goodluck!" She giggled, running towards Viper who was holding her laugh.

They both knew they hated each other and planned for something.

Sunwoo scoffed, while glaring at the duelist that was walking towards her.

'This will be kind of fun.'She thought, smiling evilly at Reyna. 'Ugh, this kid only knows how to be cocky.' She walked calmly out of the door while thinking.

-"Hey! You're supposed to stay with me!" She chased after her, gripping her arm. She glared back, rolling her eyes. Jett blushed then shook her head. 'What was I thinking, oh my God..'

Reyna realized and smiled lightly. She lead Jett to her bedroom to sleep.
-"You're gonna sleep this early?" Jett questioned, looking at her stuff.

-"Mhm.. " She said, nervous. Although she didn't keep silent, Jett glared at her and realized something was wrong. She was staring blankly at the wall.
-"Uh, hey, are you alright?" She asked, trying not to sound convinced. The Vampire was shocked from the question and replied calmly: -"I'm fine." But inside, she's not really okay.

Sunwoo started to get worried but she didn't care either. She knew something was going on and she understands her. Although she never thought of that but now she finally realized, she sighed heavily.

-"I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell at you like that."
She sat down beside her, trying to look at her without her knowing. Reyna flinched and little whimper sounds appeared. Jett suddenly was shocked and surprised that she'd cry. 'What should I do?!' she thought she made the Vampire cry and might get hurt.

-"I'm so sorry I-" She gasped as Reyna leaned towards her and cried on her shoulder. Jett wrapped her with her arms and tried to calm her down.

-"I'm here. Tell me everything." But she continued to cry. She must have been through so much and kept it inside her. This is the day she finally, finally let it all out.

While she was explaining, she stutters and stops for breathing. -"They killed my sister.. They took her away from me.." Jett nodded as she pat her back. -"I know, I'm always doing well and always get frags.."

-"But everytime I make a mistake, people thinks that was on purpose, like I'm a skilled Vampire and things could never go wrong. It pressures me and makes me feel self conscious. I can't rest, I have to work on my skills just so I won't get blamed and punished.. "

-"But here I am, again."

Jett discovered the dark and real side of her. She was guilty about how she felt about her and how much she hated her.

-"And when you call me a disgusting vampire, soul sucking creature, I may look immune. Like I always get those words. But in reality, I'm scared. I don't want to get hated by everyone. I just want to be loved.." She whined, pulling her closer.

She spoke her whole heart out, leaving Sunwoo speechless.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

971 words