chapter 20

Rime's pov

As i carried y/n home the streetlights and lanterns on people's front doors was all that illuminated our path. it was a nice walk though it was rather silent it wasn't sterile silence but more like we were just right there and there was something so sad yet bittersweet and it made you wanna cry tears of joy.

the silence didn't stop, the shadow of two lovers that was us towered over.

it sank in.

i could feel their heart beat on mine.

I don't know what to do. I thought to myself.

and that's all i thought. it was just one thought.

•••••••
We were home.
no words were needed. but gosh did i want them. nothing has ever felt so simple in my life, it scares me.

I put y/n down as we walked to the doorstep so I could unlock the front door. The door came swinging open and three figures came out from behind objects screaming "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

It was Anissa, Felix, and Sage.

"Guys.. " Y/n blushed
I took their hands in mine and saw their sweet porcelain eyes.

I think everything's gonna be okay, this is perfect.

And that was it we were right there in our living room, living, together.

__________________
207 words<3

hey guys I'm so happy to say that this is probably it for as far as this story goes. i had so much fun writing it and thank you all so much for reading. :)