chapter 7

Rime's pov

"Finally you're awake" I giggled as they tensed by the sudden sound of words dripping from my mouth.

Y/n lifted their head slowly in a tired effort.

Our eyes met and silence fell over us. We both wore a pokerface in effort to stay serious.

We sat there for a while still without a word to fall from either of our lips. Until I brought my hands to the table and sparked a match in a swift movement.

I brought it to the candle between us in the center of the table and lit it aflame setting an atmosphere to the dim room surrounding us.

"Y/n" I said staring blankly into the candle, arms crossed leaning back in the chair.

"We need a plan If you don't want to die immediately, that is."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean I need to keep you around for a bit so that they don't suspect anything to be of the mater. Got it?" I said with a blank tone not bothering to look y/n in the eye.

"Sure, what have I got to lose. Hah I get to be with a cute little deer boy in a pretty house for a while before I meet my end. How intriguing is that?"

Cute deer boy? Okay! That's it! Y/n's pushing the limit.

All at once I look up from the candle to their eyes and slammed my hands to the table.

"Y/n your forgetting this is a deal and it doesn't work out one way better than the other, I'm going to kill you, so stop getting so comfortable."

"Well, you could've fooled me."
(Okay, bold.)

That Y/n is such a flirt I swear to God. I thought glaring at the candle from above.

"Oh my god, are you always so flirtatious?" I complained as I made a face that said 'how dare you.'

"Pretty much, yeah."

"Unbelievable"

"Unbelievably cute."

"Ugh! You're so annoying!"

"You're just mad" Y/n taunted me laughing at me in my flustered state.

It soon became awkward. So I got up and ran to the kitchen fixing myself a cup of peppermint tea.

I came back to the table and to my surprise Y/n was nowhere to be seen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
381 words

-Will