chapter 5

THE ART FOR EVERYTHING IN THIS IS NOT MINE!!!!
CREDIT TO MorningNico on Twitter also i'm switch it to y/n instead of ****** bc it's faster and simpler

**********************
⚠️TW: themes of murder⚠️
Y/n's pov

I need to figure out how to get home. I can wear a thick skin but only for so much longer. What If he actually kills me right here and now? What would I do? Nothing. I'm pathetic.

Moments after sulking in my little thoughts I began to fall asleep. But I started hearing a creek at the door. "Y/n...." I heard Rime whisper

oh fuck no.

Like any smart person would do I pretended I wasn't asleep. I turned around and met the gaze of the horned boy. "Holy water what the shit are you doing." (I'm dying)

I started at him as he held a dagger in hand.

"Sudden change of heart I see." I remarked raising my eyebrows in surprise.

Rime giggled licking the tip of the blade. "I'm gonna stab you so hard." Rime bent down to be at my level.

( I just want one day where I don't have to put a tw at the top 🦖💨 )

"You'd like that wouldn't you."  My face eased and came closer to his.

His eyes drifted to my lips still crouched down to my level. My eyes met his. I think my heart fluttered like a butterfly in a net.

With one swift movement he reached for my head and closed the distance between us.

We kissed.

And it was absolutely disgusting.

I pulled him in closer holding him by the neck, little strands of salmon hair getting between my fingers.

And seconds later without a word he left the room leaving me completely and utterly confused in the dead of the night.
***********************************
See it goin somewhere🧍-will
313 word count