chapter 19

Y/n's pov

"So, uH- Y/n, where's that shmoneys?" Felix giggled out as he raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway!" Rime bursted out "as fun as it's been," Rime continued getting up out of his chair placing a hand to my shoulder "I think it's time we see ourselves out."

Rime looked down at me asking if I was ready to go through eye contact. I nodded and he pushed out my chair for me.

We said our goodbyes and gave hugs and soon enough we were out the door.

_-_-_____---_-_

By now we were walking down parts of town I'd never walked down before.

"Rime where are we going? This isn't how you get back home, are we lost??" I questioned him

"We're not lost, sugar." He said petting my hand with his thumb as our hands interlocked.

We kept walking for a bit until we reached a pair of stairs and started walking up them.  As we finished walking upstairs we were on top of a building and had an amazing view of all porrmia.

I walked up to the fencing and Rime was short behind.

"This was my favorite spot before I met you ..." Rime looked away from the city and back to me. "I know I already said that I don't want to kill you,.. but- but you were charming, and endearing, and a little flirty and you didn't leave though you thought I was going to kill you. You didn't question it when I out of nowhere kissed you, or why I asked you to, or why we would dance and hold hands, I'm sure you know why but still. And I know we don't talk about it, but I wanna talk about... Y/n, I really like you a lot." Rime grabbed both of my hands and put on a bright smile.

Rime continued; "You made me feel like I wasn't missing out on anything, every night you let me hold you and kiss you silly, I don't know why you trusted me, but you did. You made me feel like there was a reason to care about myself and everything around me. You made me love myself. I love you."

He pulled me close and put his head in the crock of my neck but I immediately pulled it out. I gave him a face and he looked a little worried but I brought him down to give me a kiss.

He put his hands to my hips pulling me in deeper to the kiss. He slipped his young in and there wasn't any lust in the feeling. It was passion and love.

We pulled away gasping for air and just looked in each other's eyes, deep in each other's eyes.

"I love you too, Rime." I said in a sweet tone.

Rime jumped up put his hands back around my hips and spun me around the roof top. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" " Oh my god I love you so much." Rime placed little kisses all over my face and dripping down to my collar bone a little. With each one he made a "mwah" noise.

He picked me up bridal style and told me to put my arms around his neck I followed directions and he without hesitation started running.

"Where the hell are you carrying me off too?" I asked looking up to his jaw line and neck.

"We're going home, Love." He said sweatly

(Wow, bold. Like I said before !NO SHREX! Don't get excited.)

"O- oh."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
-WILL
Word count 587 words