chapter 6

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes once again. It was morning now, and the room I lay in glimmers from light peeking through the window.

I got up with a yawn in my throat as I winced, hand to mouth. I put my feet to the floor and stepped forward and out of the room in a mindless search for nourishment.

I closed the door behind myself and took another step. "Ah!" I yelped, surprised. I had almost fallen due to the downward stairs.

Stupid stairs! You make me look bad!
(If you understand that reference have a kiss 💋)

The sudden sequence of events woke me from my dreary, tired, state.

All of this just made me ask one question 'where's Rime?'

I took my cue to start jumping around the house in search for the salmon haired boy. Hah hide and seek is almost becoming a theme. I thought to myself as a smile appeared on my face.

We act like little kids. Kids with k-nives. I laughed.

By now I'm in the dimly lit living room.

I took a seat pushing myself into the table I sat at.

If I can't find him he probably isn't trying to be found.

I stared at the scene of objects before me as my eyelids fell and my thoughts seeped out of my head and I fell asleep again.

_-_--______------_-_------__________-_--_-

My eyes opened up and were met with a pair of amber eyes.

"You're finally awake." Rime joked with a drip of sarcasm.

===============================
Hahahahaha cliffhanger.
-Will