chapter 10

Rime's pov

I fell on Y/n whilst trying to move my hand to their head forgetting we were in the position we were.

Oh God I must have crushed them.

"Oof" Y/n hissed in pain reaching to their neck eyes closed air tight.

Shit.
I got up quickly and reached out a hand to Y/n. "Hey.. wakey wakey?" I said playfully as Y/n opened their eyes and took my hand. "That's enough dancing for one night." I remarked helping them up.

"Fair enough." Y/n sighed

"Are you hurt?" I shuffled with the sound of sorry dripping from my voice.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Not a problem."
_-_-_-______----_-_-___-------

I brought Y/n to bed and then I was off. I ran down town to a dark alley way.

" You got the goods?"

"Yeah, where's my money?" I said quickly

"Right here, right here! Calm down."

"Okay"

_-_--_-_-_--_____---_--_-_-_-_-------____--_-_-

Time skip to the next morning
Y/n's pov

I sat on the couch eating some breakfast I'd fixed for myself when the door creaked open.

"Hey, Rime, where have you been all night?" I asked with curiosity.

"Oh, nowhere" Rime said not making eye contact

"Okay" I said not feeling like pushing it.

More and more often stuff like this would happen Rime would be gone, and I didn't have an inkling as to where he was.

He's not mine or anything and I'm not his but what if he's out all the time because he'd rather be with some pretty boy instead of boring old me?

By now it had been two months since I started living with Rime. Everytime he came home he was either drunk or tired out of his mind, because of this we'd always be kissing, or sleeping on the couch.

I just wish I knew why he's been doing this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hahahahahahahaha I finally know where to go with this.
320 words
-Will