chapter 16

Felix's pov

Rime poked out his little antlered head with no shame.
/
/
/
"Felix it's fine, trust me."
Oh my goodness, Y/n's right. I need to chill out,.. but why should I trust him? Rime died, went away for 2 years, attempted to kill Y/n,, what 3 times? and then he came back with Y/n in this state as if they're... No. They.. they wouldn't.

"Okay..." I pinched the bridge of my nose and then opened the door for the two.

_-_-_-_____---_-_-__---_-_-_
Y/n's pov
Rime took my hand and my heart skipped a beat.
He clearly doesn't give a shit if they notice.
We walked in and went to the table where Sage and Anisa sat. Shock splattering over their faces as Rime scooted closer to the table.

"Ahem.." Anisa coughed not for attention but.. just in shock staring at the ceiling.

"What are you doing here?" Sage Brock the silence twiddling with a ring in hand in an expressionless face.

Rime let go of my hand leaving it lose in the air moving it to his other hand.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to say hi to the old fam." Rime cupped his face, elbows on table, a wide grin painted on his face. "Do I need a reason?"

"Pretty much, yeah." Sage said eyebrows furrowed.

"I like you're little comrade, Y/n here, they're pretty cute." Rime said pointing right at me leaning back in his chair.

This look Sage had on his face was peculiar, as if it were five emotions written on him all at once.

"I'm done playing cat and mouse, pussycat." Rime spat out "And Y/n is mine." Rime stared Sage down with a look of a death glare.

Sage looked confused and than to me, maybe he didn't understand it when Rime said it. "I'm with Rime now, I don't need your approval and I don't need your money. This is me telling you this is how it's gonna be, so deal with it."

"Yeah, what they said." Rime giggled reaching for my hand and gripping it tight.

"Alright"
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
AAAAA
I KNOW THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG BUT IT'S COMING BACK AND I LOVE YOU
-WILL
WORD COUNT 369