Chapter 13

When Queen Coral returned from her Holiday, she had a thing or two to say about the state of her Kingdom while she was away. When she found her daughter sitting on her throne, she was not pleased to say the least.

"Orca, what are you doing on Momma's important chair, you're not supposed to be there."

"I been your stewied while you had your timeout." Orca announced proudly.

"Queen's don't get timeouts," Queen Coral reminded her daughter gently, "Momma was just on vacation, the touring company just ripped her off with unfit for royalty accommodations."

Queen Coral promptly gave that corner a 1-star review on Yelp (ironically a website named after the same sound she'd made each time that horrid switch had hit her delicate hiney).

"And you are not my steward," Queen Coral added on sternly, "You just a naughty daughty who tried to take the throne-"

"Well 'ommy was on the potty." Orca finished, earning a scowl from her 'omma. "But Kween Orca decweed that battle was forfeet because the momma had potty issues."

"Queen's don't have potty issues," Queen Coral reminded her daughter, beginning to loose her patience.

"And that why you needied timeout," Orca piped in, "the 'Omma wasn't very dignity for Kweenliness."

Queen Coral sighed. What was she gonna do with this girl, she knew nothing of the sparkling ways of Queendomship?

Fortunately, Orca had no need to erase any of memories of their funfilled time in the arena to cover up her animus, or any time since, Queen Coral had already made up her own story on why the battle with her daughter was forfeit, and it was much more dazzling and fit for a Queen like herself.

Queen Coral's naughty daughter had clogged the plumbing the night before and then horridly declared war on her mother. Because the SeaWing Palace's plumbing was clogged, Queen Coral couldn't do her daily pot routine. During the battle, maybe she did kind of have to go (maybe just a little), but those port-a-pots were not fit for dragon use, somebody really had to talk to that port-a-pot company, so Queen Coral retreated to her own personal royal commode. Because of the stress of it all, she decided it was time for a vacation, where that good for nothing touring company set her up with that good for nothing 1-star accommodation.

And well she was doing all that, her horrid daughter had stolen her throne.

Simple.

Of course, she didn't really remember any of that, but she'd really needed to go, and it's kind of hard to focus on what's going on when you really need to go.

As the Naughty Daughty who tried to take the throne well Mom was on the Potty stepped off the throne and handed over the crown, Queen Coral smiled, pleased with herself.

And then she sat down.

PWFTTTTTTTTTT-T-T-T-TT!

And the throne was now a giant Whoopee Cushion, set to go off whenever Queen Coral sat down. No wait, that was a real one. Correction: The throne set Queen Coral to go off whenever she sat down.

As the Guards started gagging, Orca made her way toward the exit as fast as she could.

Someday Orca would challenge her mother again, next time without magic just to show that she could still be more awesomesause than her without it. She would be sad to see her 'omma go, but until then there would be many more years of fun together to follow.

As Orca left the throne room, her head began to fill with all the fun pranks she still had left to pull upon her 'Omma.

As the door closed, Queen Coral barfed from the massive migraine caused by wearing this crown that now suddenly weighed "three bajillion pounds".

Queen Coral promptly took a Tylenol.