Chapter 10

Queen Coral and Orca stood in the arena facing eachother.

"The battle between Queen Coral and her challenger, Princess Orca is about to begin! The winner takes the throne."

Queen Coral starred at Orca, "Oh sweetheart, I'm going to give you a serious spanking."

A wicked grin just lit up on Orca's face.

"The battle begins now!"

Suddenly Queen Coral had to go pee-pee worse than she had ever had to go in her entire life.

Worse than any dragon had ever had to go in their entire life. (About a decade later, a HiveWing named Cricket would come close, but that is another story.)

It was like she needed to go the entire Ocean. And by the look on Orca's face that probably wasn't far from the truth.

Now, a Queen is too dignified to need to go pee-pee...

But even a Dignified Queen couldn't contain herself when she needed to go that bad.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" She shouted, before retreating to the portapotty on the side of the arena.

But as hard as she tried, she just couldn't go.

Queen Coral burst out of the portapotty with a scream. It was just too confined in there. She didn't care, she'd just go here.

But it was no use, no matter how she positioned herself, it just wouldn't come.

So there Queen Coral was, writhing and potty dancing in the middle of the arena with no relief in the Universe.

"I NEED TO GO POTTY!" She screamed in her most dignified voice.

"Suwwender now, and you may go pee-pee." Orca said.

And that's when Queen Coral figured it out. She glared Orca straight in the eyes. "LET ME GO PEE!" She demanded.

"No." Said Orca, "Give me de throne."

So there Coral was, screaming and potty dancing like her life depended on it, Gill standing on the sidelines recording the whole thing. He was sure Time Warner would just love to release Queen Coral Needs to Go Pee-Pee for the Big Screen.

Finally, Queen Coral couldn't stand it no more, "FINE! I SURRENDER! I SURRENDER! JUST LET ME GO PEE!"

"Queen Coral is unable to battle! Princess Orca wins!"

*Cue Pokémon Battle Winning Music*

"Okay, you've won, you've won," Queen Coral moaned, "Now let me go potty!"

Orca looked at Coral. "One houw. You can go potty in one houw."

And with that, Orca left the arena. Queen Coral screamed; her torture unimaginable; her potty dances becoming legendary.

An hour later, Ex-Queen Coral was rushing to her beautiful chamber pot. She didn't care about anything else, totally forgotten how she'd gotten into this situation, that Orca was an animus, all that mattered was her and her potty, her saving grace, her Porcelain God.

She didn't realize until too late that it was boiling, her pee-pee scolding hot, like that of an erupting volcano.

Queen Coral screamed.

The Ocean rose 10 feet that day, many areas on coastal Pyrrhia becoming flooded.

Orca wondered if she'd gone too far, as the Ocean was kinda gross to live in after that.

But at least it could be said that while Queen Orca was having an epic coronation, Ex-Queen Coral was having an epic urination.