Chapter 11

The consequences of Queen Orca's rule were immediate. First thing's first, she had Ex-Queen Coral arrested, the charge: Being a lame Momma.

Oh, and contaminating the Ocean. Can't forget that.

This was really not a sparkly way to spend Mother's Day.

So the Ex-Queen was immediately sent to the corner for an eternal timeout time. Orca had the corner magically fit with a switch that would give Coral some serious spankings day in and day out, each time the switch hit, it would send a jolt of energy made out of pure Ouch through her hiney.

Giant billboards went up around the Kingdom declaring the lameness of Ex-Queen Coral and the awesomeness of Queen Orca.

"Ex-Kween Coral is lameness!" "Ex-Kween Coral is indignity!" "Yes-Queen Orca is Awesomesauce!"

"You no need worry that you not dignity 'nuff for Kween," Orca told her momma, "'Cause you not Kween no yongew."

And because Coral was no longer Queen, this was the first of Time Warner's Queen Coral collection not to be rated UP, which was kind of sad because this was the one where she actually did need to go "P".

But it was still rated PG which was sort of messed up as that meant Orca needed Parental Guidance to see it, and all things considered, she suspected her mother wouldn't give her permission, which was unfair because Queen Coral would have never made her big break into the genre if it wasn't for her. In fact, the whole genre wouldn't have existed in the first place if it wasn't for Orca.

She'd have to ask her father instead.

"Of course you can sweetheart," said Gill. "You know, your mother is such a beautiful wife, and an amazing actress."

So they went during Tuesday night manatee and got seaweed chips and M&Ms.

It was a 10 out of 10! A true Cinematic Experience! Epic! Rousing! Truly worthy of the Big Screen. It made them laugh, it made them cry; Gill would continually make cringe comments about how hot the lead actress was.

As Queen Orca watched, she teared up remembering the precious moments she'd spent with her momma. They'd had such fun together.

As the credits rolled, it was the dedication that broke them. "In memory of Kween Keren, who ain't Kween no longer."

It was then that Queen Orca decided, even though the Momma was no longer with them, she would be remembered.

Queen Coral's potty dance soon became a National Meme, and while most nations had a National Anthem, Queen Orca soon declared the SeaWing Kingdom would have a National Dance to accompany theirs as well, The Queen Coral's National Potty Dance, to be performed before the flag whenever the SeaWing Anthem played, exactly how the legendary Meme Coral (as she was now dubbed) had once performed it herself.

And it was actually pretty effective. If there was a ceremony that was going on too long, and one really needed to go, but didn't want to seem rude and leave, the potty dance really helped. Queen Coral had really known how to hold it in.

But as memorable and meme-orable as the Ex-Queen's reign had been, it was time to bring in a new era.

"It time for Kween Orca'z weign of awsomesawce!"