Chapter 3

It was three days before Kween Coral could move again, Orca had returned her egg back to it's normal size during that time, so Coral still had no idea she was an animus. After stretching out her sore limbs and giving out 50 moans, Coral figured she could make the short trip needed to perform her Queenly Duties.

Queen Coral had invaded King Gills mancave within a minute.

"Hey Coral Babe," Gill said, "Welcome to my mancave. Don't I look hot and manly in here?"

Hot and Sweaty was more like it, which was kind of nice, but Queen Coral wasn't here to admire the aroma.

Shelves of all King Gill's video cassettes lined the walls, and in an instant Coral was upon them tearing them to shreds, every single one of them.

Gill gaped in horror.

"No wait!" Cried Gill, throwing himself in front of them, "You can't-

Coral kicked him where he wouldn't forget (or maybe he would forget. The brain does have a way of suppressing very traumatic memories of suffering, and she kicked him very hard (Not that Coral knew anything about suppressed memories, all her memories were 100% sparkly)).

So as Gill crumpled to the ground, Coral finished the job.

She even got to throw that tape recorder at Gill like she planned, managing to hit him right where she kicked him, causing in to shatter into a million pieces.

Once done, she turned to leave.

"I'm going for a swim. You want to come with me sweaty?"

"No, I'm good." Said Gill, moaning on the floor, clutching his injury with his talons like there was no tomorrow. "Have fun."

"You too."

With that, Coral fled the castle. She could use the fresh water (which is just a fancy way of saying "glorified salt water" that was outside).

She entered into the SeaWing City, which suspiciously did not look like the city in Shark Tale (mostly because I haven't seen that movie in a long time), and it was all going well until she saw the billboard.

"Queen Coral Lays an Egg! Coming soon to theaters in IMAX 3-D"

Turns out Time Warner had acquired the distribution rights to Gill's tape, and there were already one million copies set to be released Pyrrhia-wide in just a few days.

And Coral was invited to the premier that Friday by the producers.

Coral had that invitation completely annihilated.