Chapter 5

Nearly a year had passed since that disgraceful 3-billion dollar grossing movie had come out and things were starting to calm down. Of course there were still Blu-Rays and DVDs, and HBO Max and whatever these movies come out on nowadays, and then there were the memes (such as Bully Maguire Bullies Kween Karen which went something like this:

BULLY MAGUIRE: Pizza Time!

KWEEN KAREN: Get that camera pizza out of here Gill, or I will kill you!

BULLY MAGUIRE: You're trash.

KWEEN KAREN: Ow! My back!

BULLY MAGUIRE: My back, oh my back. I missed the part where that's my problem.

BULLY MAGUIRE: Look at little Queen Coral Junior, you gonna cry?

KWEEN KAREN screams.

KWEEN KAREN: A Queen is too dignified for this sort of thing!

BULLY MAGUIRE: You should have thought of that earlier.

KWEEN KAREN finishes laying egg.

BULLY MAGUIRE: Is that all you got?

Did I seriously add an 11-paragraph meme monologue in parentheses the middle of one sentence?), and of course it got nominated for 5 Academy Awards (Including Best Actress, which Queen Coral gladly accepted), but after a year, Queen Coral Lays an Egg was no longer in the spotlight as it was right after it's initial release, and the world was moving on to the next big Marvel or Pixar film or whatever.

Queen Coral had laid more eggs since then (some of the results almost as amusing as the first one), but Gill was yet to get his camera replaced (every time he announced he was going out to get a new one, the cameras were mysteriously annihilated just before he got there, and Queen Coral was coincidently always just around the corner waiting to swim home with him), so unfortunately, despite Queen Coral Lays an Egg's remarkable success, there were sadly no sequels in development (much to the disappointment of fans).

After the egg had hatched, Queen Coral decided to help curb the hype, and write her own "more accurate" reimagining of the events in her glamorized scroll The Super Perfect, Sparkly Day I had Princess Orca.

The scroll received negative reviews due to it's "Unfaithful adaption to its source material, Queen Coral Lays an Egg." One critic said, "This author obviously knows nothing about laying an egg, and is an insult to Queen Coral's legacy."

This was the only of Queen Coral's works to be critically panned.