Chapter Thirty Four

Hey my lovely readers!

SURPRISE!

I'm so sorry for the late upload, i've been so busy with exams and revision. A Levels are not easy! I'm trying my best to reply to all of you through inbox! Thank you for all the support.

I haven't edited it yet!

Enjoy...

Thirty Four

I scrunched my nose up a little, my eyes shut tight as I snuggled into my pillow. I felt my eyebrows furrow into confusion as I realised how solid it was. Then I felt something smooth away my frown. Then a pair of lips brushed against mine, softly kissing me awake.

My eyes fluttered open to see pure greenness. Those eyes never failed to make my breath hitch, the sleepy emotion of love glazing over his eyes made me smile up at him. My head had been buried in the crook of his neck and as I leaned back so I could see him properly, I felt his hand on my waist tighten. Then he tugged me so my body was flush against his. A soft blush warmed my cheeks as I took in our positions. My leg unconsciously draped across his and his hold on me was protective.

“Morning sleeping beauty,” he whispered with a dimpled smile. His nose brushed against mine and a sudden lightness filled my heart. I raised my hand, tracing his features with my thumb, my mind still not believing he was mine. Then I reached up and pressed my lips to his firmly. Then I felt myself lay flat on my back as Drake held me down as he hovered over me, never once breaking the sweet kiss.

My hands automatically lost themselves in his hair as he kissed me strongly. The way his lips held me captive always had my blood rushing with need. My heart hammered as his hand slipped under my shirt, tracing small patterns on my bare stomach. I didn’t want the kiss to end but I needed oxygen so when he pulled back I was both disappointed and grateful.

My lips felt swollen and I smiled as he rested his forehead against mine. The way he straddled me but kept his weight off warmed my entire body. I looked up, into his dark eyes and I could just imagine how flushed I looked. The way he gazed down at me in satisfaction before trailing soft kisses across my jaw had me sigh in bliss.

“Morning,” I whispered to him, only remembering now to say it. I felt him smile against my neck, making me realise how breathy my voice came out. I seriously needed to calm down. I could die here and it would all be because of his touch.

“You know,” he started, his teeth teasingly biting at my earlobe before kissing at my sensitive spot, effectively making me shiver in desire and then he continued to whisper, “If I could wake up to you like this everyday of my life… I’d be one happy man.”

I couldn’t help the little giggle that escaped my lips. My eyes fluttering open to gaze into his green orbs. They were dark with lust but the love shone brighter, stronger. It made me feel that life may not always be easy but it sure as hell could be beautiful. The way he made me feel special was something I would always cherish. The feeling was one you couldn’t explain with words.

“I’m already a happy girl,” I whispered back, biting down on my lip. He smiled, the dimple showing before he bent down and kissed both my cheeks, the tip of my nose, lightly on my forehead and then gently brushing his lips across my eyelids before pulling back to see the blush that graced my face. His touch was always so sweet but what made it more special was that he wasn’t like this with anyone but me.

He opened his mouth to speak and then-

“Drake! Ro! Mummy said wake up!” I instinctively sat up straight only to bang my forehead against Drakes before lying flat on the bed again. We both groaned before Drake rubbed at the sore spot while I smiled sheepishly. Then the door was banged open by a small body full of energy.