Chapter 3: Practice can be deadly

Brooklynn wakes up early morning this time putting on her school uniform the detectives provided. Her magenta eyes gaze at the long mirror in the corner of the room. Now wearing the white button up shirt and purple tie with a matched colored plaid skirt and black leggings. Of course you'd be required to wear uniforms at a private school, but at least these ones are cute. Putting her long burnette hair in two pigtails she just finishes getting ready when there's a knock at the door. Sonny nagging for the girl to hurry up from the other side. Shouting a reply she grabs her stuff before heading out the door.

It's a few minutes to spare until the second hour class bell rings. Brooklynn gets everything covered of her arrival with her new math teacher Mr. Burgan. Since she came so late yesterday they only made it as early as third hour. After assigning a seat she goes back to her desk, so happeningly by Sonny's again. "You know just because you're my guardian or whatever doesn't mean you have to stick to me like glue."

"If you're referring to the seating arrangements that's purely coincidental," he replies, while setting up for class.

The sudden giggling and squeals causes Brooklynn to look away from the him, and up towards the one just strolling in the classroom. A taller boy with whisky blond hair and beautiful emerald eyes comes into sight. He has on a school green and white sweater vest and tie along with black uniform shorts. He gives a charming smile to the room that makes her heart skip a beat.

"He's...gorgeous! Who is that?" All the girls stare googly eyed and get up to greet the boy as soon as he steps in. Brooklynn can't take her eyes off of him as he walks past towards his seat.

"That's Josef Huxley, aka the prince of the school. Most girls here are crushing hard on him." The sudden answer coming from a girl behind Brooklynn with her nose in a book.

"I can see why..." Her mind drifting off as she pictures the male walking over to her. A scarlet blush comes across her face as he leans over the desk so close their faces is only centimeters apart.

"Hira, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. Please be my girlfriend."

"I-It would be an honor, Josef."

"Come on. Let's go take a ride on my unicorn together." Him grabbing her hand as the two jump out the window on the unicorn soaring off into the rainbow skies.

Brooklynn sighs softly peeking back at the boy once more. The girl makes a face when seeing her dreamy gaze. "Sorry to ruin your fantasy but everyone wishes of getting with Josef and it never happens. He's the principal's son and his family has a lot of money."

"I see..." Working as head master for a school like this would have to bring a lot of income. No wonder he's so popular and he already gots the looks. Brooklynn would like to at least introduce herself to him when class is over.

The teacher frustratedly tries to get the girls attention so he can start class up. Thinking about it she hasn't really spoke too much with anyone yet, given it only being her second day. Glancing back at the girl behind her again Brooklynn can tell she is pretty short, even with her sitting down. She has on a purple shirt similar to Sonny's and the same uniform skirt matched with white socks instead. Her white hair just touches her shoulders with a big black ribbon and large olive eyes.

"By the way, what's your name?" Brooklynn acquires, but before she can respond another name is called out for attendance.

"Raylen Evergreen."

"Present," she announces softly, as the man continues to the next row. Guess that answers her question.

"You're Hira Collins. I remember you in my gym hour from yesterday too."