OC Info

Name: Salem Hussein (pronounced Say-l-um Who-sane)

Info

Nicknames: Sally*
Sal*
Sarah*
Selina*
Sabrina*
Juliet*
Lemony*
Bitchy Witch*
Salem the Witch*
Salem the Cat*
Queen of the Forest*
Camp Campbell's Twitchy Witchy Girl*
Scary Starey girl*
Hussein*
Angel of the Underworld*
Indian-Arab friend*
Military Train Wreck*
Military Girl*
Ms. Fucking Psychopath*
Dark Magic Dudette*
Role: Wood Scout (formerly)
Creepy Magic Camp camper (currently)
Witch
Debut: Teaser Trailer (non-canon)
Escape from Camp Campbell
Voice actor: Nadine Wilson Njeim

(Not my video, it belongs to Gulf News)

Quote: "I have a really hard time making friends because of how creepy and unsettling I look and act. The fact that we were friends meant a lot to me, but clearly it didn't to you. You're no longer Romeo, Pres, or my friend, Preston Goodplay... I'm gonna go raise a demon to curse you for the rest of your time at camp."
Preston Goodplay's Good Play

Afflictions

Camp: Wood Scouts (formerly)
Camp Campbell (current)
Previous afflictions: Wood Scouts

Biographical information

Gender: Female
Relatives: Ahmed Hussein (biological father)
Prisha Hussein (biological mother)
Unnamed paternal grandmother (deceased)
Unnamed paternal aunt (deceased)
Age: 13
Eye Color: Aquamarine blue
Hair color: Black
Complexion: Dark Cocoa

Salem Hussein is a Creepy Magic Camp camper at Camp Campbell, she was formerly a Wood Scout camper but more than likely transferred since she isn't a boy. She speaks with a soft spoken Arabic accent and is a witch who often practices witchcraft on campgrounds for herself and her fellow campers.

Appearance

Salem wears a light daffodil colored hijab with a black pixie swept to the right sticking out, large black pentagram earrings, a thick dark green sash with 13 badges on it, a dark navy green military jacket zipped up with a large black pentagram zipper, underneath is a black tank top and navy green arm warmers with black stripes at the top with black fingerless gloves, hunter green high waisted skater pants and forest green army boots. She has dark cocoa skin with freckles all around her face, shoulders, arms and legs, a dark red bindi between her black eyebrows and aquamarine blue irises, snake-slit pupils, bags under her eyes, she also seemingly wears eyeliner. She wears a silver retainer on her top teeth, likely to help with her diastema or to straighten her teeth since the stick out slightly.

Personality

Salem is a gloomy punk tomboy who is often referred to as a "scary starey" from her habit of creepily staring, more notably being from Nerris catching her staring at her while she slept. Even with this creepy habit, she is willing to get involved with the others' adventures, mainly because she understands why her fellow campers would get into these adventures because she understands them a lot. The kid she understands the most is Max, but she still has a great understanding of the others, like why Nurf acts out in David Gets Hard. She's also noted to have a secret nerdy side as she often plays LARP-ing games with Nerris, has discussed Harry Potter with Harrison, and has seen The Big Bang Theory as she recited the theme song to Daniel in Cult Camp after he talks about the Millennia Wars.