✯Five✯ - Extra sheets

Chapter Five

Teresa was still trying to digest what Grandpa Daniel said, when she felt herself scooped up and dropped on a wide muscular shoulder. She let out a scream of surprise. Suddenly the world felt upside down from where she hung.

"Don't worry Grandpa. I've got this." She felt her body vibrate as Jacob spoke, while one of his arms was on the back of her knee, and one of his hands rested comfortably on her butt.

The sudden movement as he walked, made her head spin. "Jacob! Let me down this second!" She angrily said, gritting her teeth in annoyance, her hands smacking him on his back continually.

In response she got a soft smack on her butt. She gasped at his audacity. "Don't tempt me." Was the only word he spoke.

"How dare you!" She snared at him, glaring a dagger on his back, though he couldn't see her. Teresa's gaze raised to the very one responsible for her predicament.

Gideon stood in the spot he had been in since he entered the living-room. He had an expression on his face Teresa couldn't read. She mouthed the word 'you're dead' shooting lasers at him. 

'Sorry' Gideon whispered. Somehow since they started their journey over to Lakewood, he found himself saying a lot of sorry. Teresa felt this won't be the only time he would be apologizing.

Daniel on the other hand sat on a single sofa, watching the whole ordeal in clear fascination. Teresa restrained herself from yelling out the whole truth. She wanted to, but yet found herself unable to say the word out loud. Probably because she doesn't want to distress the old man.

Before they left her line of sight, as Jacob carried her up the staircase, her eyes caught with Rachel, who Teresa had presumed was Jacob's girlfriend, but wasn't. She wondered what her role was in this whole visit.

Teresa could swear she was almost losing her mind in trying to understand whatever the hell was going on. And each word she could come up with ends up useless.

She heard the sound of a door opening and closing. Carefully Jacob dropped her to her feet. Feeling herself get dizzy and almost dropping on the ground, she felt Jacob's arms wrap around her waist, pulling her to his chest. There was no denying the hot buzz his body gave, his body on hers felt hard and ripped. He almost felt like a sculpture, so unreal.

Teresa gulped at the proximity of the body. As if she was electrocuted, she pushed her body away from him, almost losing her footing in the process.

"What the hell are you trying to do? Take advantage of me?" She snapped, wrapping her arms around her chest, suddenly feeling cold after losing his warmth.

Jacob smirk, one side of his lip peaked up, as if finding her situation amazing. "If I was trying to do anything with you. You'd know. And—" he whispered as he walked slowly towards where she stood. "—taking advantage isn't my thing. They come willingly."

It took great effort to stand her ground as he gave her one of his predatory movements. She chose to show him no fear, she hated to let him think he still affected her. 

Covering the space between them, he moved his mouth to her ear, grazing his warm lips on her earlobe. She gasped as a shiver ran through her body. His warm breath caressing the back of her ear, making her close her eyes at how welcoming it felt, her whole body became hot, her blood boiling as his hands grabbed each side of her waist pulling him to his own hot body. 

Suddenly the room felt small, and the will to breath left Teresa's lung. Her head moved to the side when his lips moved down to place a wet kiss by the side of her neck.