WEREWOLF ALPHA

Ezraikiel Eriksson

Cassiel Harrington

Galiel Steiner

Ethaniel Nilsen

Salathiel Campbell

Jeremiel Everett

Gamaliel Sterling

Ammiel Kimura

Gavriel Petroshka

Azriel Grayson

Malchiel Keller

Zuriel Croft

Joah De Vera

According to legends, Werewolves are cursed beings that will turn into their wolf form during the full moon. They have no control over their transformation and they will obliterate any humans on their path.

In other words, a pack of uncontrollable killers that are designed to bring havoc and death.

If truth be told, Werewolves are indeed magical beings powered by the blessing of a Guardian named Raviael. He blessed the thirteen Werewolf Alphas with supreme power to protect humanity against the evil forces whose main purpose is to bring chaos in this world.

But what if these heroes emerged as the enemies?

What if the Alphas could ignite a full-scale catastrophe that may lead to the destruction of humanity?

Who has the power to stop them?

---

The story may include adult content and mature scenes that are not suitable for minors. Reader discretion is advised.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

All rights reserved. Teach Me How To Alpha

Copyright © 2022 by ChinChin Cruise