Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

First part talaga ng A/N ko ay laging announcement. For this one, just like always, I won't immediately start another book right after I ended this one. Wala pa akong concrete na plot for BHO CAMP #11. Kaya kong magsimula ng libro kahit simpleng idea lang para sa plot, but starting a book without anything except for the background of the characters would be really difficult for me. Isa pa ay habang mas papalapit na ako sa huling libro ng BHO CAMP ay mas lalong nagiging komplikado ang mga kailangan kong gawin para sa series. This book was an exemption because I enjoyed the light atmosphere of The Wild Card something that I have been missing since The Cadence. 

Anyways, thank you BHOCAMPERS, the most amazing readers on the planet (or maybe I'm biased since I heart you guys), for supporting this book. Sa mga ganitong pagkakataon ay lagi kong sinasabi kung gaano naging mahirap ang pagsusulat para sa akin. But to be honest, this book was a joy to write. I can't say that it wasn't difficult, because there were times na gusto ko na lang magpaanod sa ilog, at mayroon ding mga pagkakataon na hindi ko na alam ang nangyayari sa mundo dahil halos hindi na ako natutulog. And I'm not saying din na hindi ako nag-enjoy sa iba kong mga libro. It's just that this time, I feel more secured about writing. I know that whatever happens, no matter where I go, I don't need to fear losing you guys. I learned to let my control go and just enjoy where my writing career takes me. As long as I have you guys, it wouldn't be a hardship.

The Wild Card showed us that sometimes, it's better to let fate and life take control. Eris once described her life before like she was in constant battle against the raging waves. She's being tossed around, dragged to wherever the currents want to go, but she never finds a ground to settle to. When Blaze came into her life, he didn't give her a place to stand on. Instead, he gave her an anchor. So she would stay in one place, not exhausting her strength, she wouldn't be in fear of drowning, and so that she could learn how to enjoy the waves.

In life, that's just how it is for a lot of us too. We're just drifting. Hindi natin alam kung saan tayo papunta. Hindi natin alam kung may destinasyon. Hindi natin alam kung kailan matatapos lahat ng hirap na kailangan nating pagdaanan. We always try to find the version of happiness that is absolute. The kind where we are not uncomfortable; there's no fear, there's no struggles, and everything flows smoothly. We always seek for a place where we can escape from the waves, but we find ourselves being yanked back into the water.

It's because there's no such thing as absolute happiness. If we're going to label being happy as a lack of hardships, we will waste our chance on what's really important; life itself. If there's no earth to put down your feet, learn to sail. Lay back and enjoy the waves. Look up in the sky, and then maybe one day, you'll see a rainbow too ♡

Thank you again BHOCAMPERS for giving me a purpose to continue writing, and for loving The Wild Card the way I do! ♡

Harthart, 

MsButterfly