Epilogue

BHOCAMP #BlaRis #BHOCAMP10TWC

A/N: Thank you kay Ate Rachele na lagi kong pinagtatanungan ng hinahanap ko na chapter para sa TWC. Mas kabisado niya ang libro na 'to kesa sa akin XD

EPILOGUE

BLAZE'S POV

Hindi ko alam kung paano ako nakarating dito. After dinner, it was like everything was a blur. Hindi ako makapaniwala sa mga narinig ko. The possibility didn't even cross my mind, even if I already knew about it. It was in the stories of our parents, and Enyo even told me about it before.

I was too confident that I have more time. Hindi ko pinipilit ang sarili ko na intindihin ang mga pagbabago sa nararamdaman ko. Why would I rush anything? Specially in our case. We're too complicated.

But at that dinner, at first, she made me so angry I want to break something.

"Buntis po ako."

I thought my head was going to explode. My mind was racing with the different ways that I could kill someone. I know I'm a violent person. I shed a lot of people's blood. But the thought of someone getting her pregnant makes me want to kill someone again and again.

It was irrational. She's not mine. We are not anything except for two people that appear to hate each other. Only I don't hate her. Not in the slightest. I love teasing her, and to watch her face scrunch up whenever I'm annoying her. I love the way her face turns red just before she attempts to rip my head off. Then I saw her that one time at the back of the headquarters and I saw her crying. It stirred a lot of emotions inside me that I haven't felt before. Because even when she's crying she's still smiling.

Katulad ngayong gabi nang sabihin niya ang totoong gusto niyang ipaalam sa pamilya niya. That she's going to be blind.

Tonight she has that smile again even though I can see how it's breaking her. That's when it clicked. This feeling... this need for her to stop. To stop trying to be strong. To tell her that she didn't need to if she will just ask me. That I would help her. That she has me. And then there was this sense of something so foreign to me. It felt almost like... peace and happiness. The happy feeling was familiar, but it was confusingly different.

It was like my own heart is telling me that if I thought I knew what happiness was before then I'm stupid, because until tonight I didn't know what it really was.

"What the hell?"

It was my brother that opened the door. Pintuan na malakas ko na palang kinakatok. Damn it. I'm really losing it. I'm really losing my mind.