Tommy<3

a/n: i hope you guys will like my new fic layout!

pairing(s): loner!tommy slater x fem!cheerleader!reader

summary: who knew passing notes in class could turn nothing into something:)

warning(s): fluff, pet names: pretty boy, and love, and profanity, enjoy:)!

————————————————————————

Tommy sat in the back of the history room looking out the window next to him. a small tap on his desk brought him out of his trance.

"psstt.."

Tommy looked beside him, his classmate handed him a folded peace of paper. "for you." Tommy hesitated before finally grabbing it.
who would be passing a corny note, to him?

Tommy didn't have any friends. he was taken as the one of the many school weirdos, for not having friends and never really talking to anyone.

Tommy opened the note and read the sparkly pink ink.

'hey, pretty boy:)'
-Y/N

what. the. fuck.

Tommy felt his cheeks heat up, looking up to the front of the classroom. he glanced up to see Y/N giggling at Tommy's face; red. very red.
was this some kind of joke?

'do you need something?'

Tommy tossed the note back to his classmate so they could hand it back to Y/N. Y/N reserved the note, and rolled her eyes before writing again.

'what are you doing after school?'

the note passing kept going for some time before the bell finally rang to go to the finale period of his day. Tommy grabbed his backpack and rushed out before Y/N could reach him.

"Tommy!" Y/N yelled after him. Tommy bumped into one of the small brain football loving jocks. "watch it, freak." Kurt practically spat on Tommy.

"Kurt knock it off." Y/N flicked Kurts nose, "relaxxx babe.. it's just a joke." Kurt kissed Y/N. Tommy almost barfed in his mouth watching that.

Y/N turned to Tommy, "i'm hosting a party after school to kick off spring break, you should come!" Y/N smiled at him.

"you're inviting this, guy?" Kurt groaned.

"you're inviting me?" Tommy asked shocked.

"yeah? why wouldn't i?" Y/N giggled. "i'll see you later babe, gotta get to gym." Kurt moved Y/N out of the way to chase after his friends with the football. Y/N fell forward almost landing on Tommy.

"shit, sorry.." Y/N gasped pushing herself back. "you're okay.. well, i'll check my calendar, because i have all these plans with all my friends." Tommy said sarcastically.

"oh! okay-" Y/N stopped mid sentence because of Tommy's face. "sarcasm..?" Y/N raised an eyebrow. "yeahh.." Tommy nodded again.

"shit the bell!" Y/N face palmed. "i'll see you at the party! here's my number, call me!" Y/N handed Tommy what looked like a pre-writen paper. "oh..kay?" Tommy looked up, but Y/N was practically running down the hallway.

Tommy closed his book. he groaned, "fuck." he looked over to the peace of paper on his nightstand.

Tommy dialed the numbers on his personal phone is his room. the phone rung for a second before picking up.

"hello?" a sweet calm voice spoke softly through the phone. "hey, it's tommy." he mumbled. "tommy! 2341 almond road, be there; 9:00." Y/N smiled to herself.

"uh- alright.. why didn't you just tell me at school?" Tommy asked curiously. "are you really that stupid? i don't think you are." Y/N twirled the phone line with her middle finger.

"well- i really don't-" Tommy awkwardly chuckled. "i like you! tommy." Y/N immediately covered her mouth. Tommy felt taken back by that, pausing his words.

"uhm.. sorry." Y/N apologized before hanging up. Tommy took the phone away from his ear. "huh.." Tommy smiled, maybe someone liked him after all..

a/n: first post since coming back.. definitely a little rusty..