Sam<3

*request*

outfit above:

summary: you and sam dance in the rain:')

warnings: fluff, tiny tiny bit of angst, if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: sam x fem!reader

It was another rainy day in Shadyside, storms all week; on and off.

Y/N and Sam were cuddling together;

Sam laid her head on Y/Ns chest, drawing different patterns and shapes on Y/Ns bare stomach.

"Sam, you're giving me butterflies." Y/N looked down and giggled. "your skin is just so soft.." Sam looked up at her girlfriend resting her chin on Y/Ns stomach.

"we should go dance in the rain, i know it's chee-" Y/N wanted to dance in the rain for the first time with her girlfriend but before she could say anything more, Sam grabbed both sides of her face and passionately kissed her.

Sam pulled away, "yes, we can go dance in the rain." she smiled. "yay!" Y/N beamed. "let me just grab a sweatshirt and we can go." Sam flipped the covers off of them and walked to the closet.

*after changing*

"you ready?" Sam looked at Y/N standing on the porch. "let's go!" Y/Ns smiled was wide and grabbed Sams hand and pulled her into the rain.

Y/N and Sam were full of giggles and laughter.

*Sams POV*

"let's go!" Y/Ns smiled was wide and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the rain. She was dancing like no one was watching, it was adorable.

i grabbed her hips and pulled her into me, "i love you." i admitted.

*Y/Ns POV*

Sam grabbed my hips and pulled me into her, "i love you." she admitted, my mouth hung open and my eyes were wide. "holy shit." i uttered.

Sam looked down. "you don't have to say it back if-" I cut Sam off by grabbing the back of her neck; "Sam, i fucking love you, more then life itself. now don't be stupid and kiss me." Sam placed a light hand on my hips and pulled me  in for a kiss.