Tommy<3

*PART ONE*

outfit above:

summary: thomas slater goes "crazy"..

warnings: fluff, death, mention of blood, gory details, if I miss anything let me know!:)

parings: Tommy x fem!reader

"wait, so she just attacked you..?" Cindy asked Tommy. "uh- mhm.. yes." Tommy stumbled out. "you okay, babe?" Y/N rubbed his back. "yeah.." Tommy felt the back of his head. "guess she got me pretty good.." Tommy showed his fingers to the two girls in front of him.

"crazy bitch!" Y/N stormed off. "babe.." Tommy followed behind her. Y/N opened the screen door, stormed outside and followed the path. "Y/N.." Tommy grabbed her hand and pulled Y/N against his chest. "calm down."

Y/N rolled her eyes. "i am calm." obviously by the way she was acting; Y/N was far from calm. her boyfriend almost just got killed by nurse lane. Tommy grabbed Y/N cheek and pulled her in closer using his free hand; by using her hip.

Y/N let out a squeak, because Tommy knew she would always go week at the knees when he'd grab her hips. Tommy smiled, "i'm-" he backed away from the girl; taking a few steps back.

Tommy's head throbbed. He put his palm to his forehead; 'Tommy..' a voice called. Tommy let out a groan. Y/N raised her eyebrows and step closer to her boyfriend. "i think you should go lay down.." Y/N nodded her head and grabbed Tommy's bicep. "huh? no..no, i'm fine. i have to help with color war." Tommy brushed it off and walked away from Y/N.

Y/N watched as her boyfriend walked away. he was definitely acting weird. maybe he was sick or something. Y/N sighed and went to go find a friend.

*TIME SKIP*

"i don't get it, he's definitely not okay." Y/N frowned. "he's fine." Ziggy groaned. "Tommy knows how to handle himself." Ziggy smiled up at Y/N. "yeah, i guess you're right.. do you know where cindy is?" Y/N stood from her spot on Ziggys bed. "probably with her girlfriend."

Y/N smirked. "okay, i'll see you later." Y/N walked out of Ziggys bunk. Y/N walked around the camp for a few minutes, admiring the kids and helping with whatever they needed or wanted.

"Alice!" Cindy yelled at her girlfriend and Alice's best friend. "come on!" Alice and Arnie ran off. Y/N looked up from Jeremy. "i'll be right back.." Y/N smiled at the awkward boy and followed the yelling.

Y/N jogged to the teens. "Cindy?" Y/N called out. "Y/N?" Tommy and Cindy said i'm sync. "jesus!" Y/N quickly turned around, "my goodness, yall scared me." Cindy laughed and pushed The branches out of her face and continued to follow the path.

"wait where are you guys going. I just followed the yelling, and i was curious on what you guys were doing." Y/N explained looking around the woods. "i don't know.. something about sarah fier and some scary shit." Tommy swatted at the bugs.

"guys! hurry up." Alice yelled from the distance. "alright! alright.." Y/N rolled her eyes and pulled her boyfriend by the hand.

"whatever, i gotta go piss." Arnie says to the four other people. "yeah whatever.." Alice whispers. "woah- what's down there?" Cindy looks down the dark staircase that Alice was standing in front of.

"let's find out.." Alice smirked at Cindy. "babe, wait!" Alice walked down the stairs not having a care in the world.

"fuck it." Y/N shrugged and followed Alice. Cindy looked at Tommy. "ugh... shit.." both Cindy and Tommy sighed but hesitantly followed behind.