Young Will<3

*request*

outfit above:

summary: you comfort Will, and he returns the favor;)

warnings: nick being an ass😐, fluff, SMUT! fingering, oral (female receiving) if i missed anything let me know!:)

parings: Will x fem!reader

*SLIGHT SMUT AT THE END*

hot tears streamed down Will's face as panic began to rise, "Will, don't listen to, Nick. I'm forever yours. okay?" Y/N rested her hands on both sides of Wills face. tear streaks staining Will's cheeks. he was very insecure when it came to Y/N and his relationship; Nick had a thing for Y/N and everyone knew it.

Will held onto Y/N wrist as she told him everything was okay. "nothing will take me away from you, ever." Y/N reassured the boy. "promise?" Will whispered. "i promise, baby." Y/N nodded. she brought his head to her chest, wrapping her arms around Will.

soft sobs came from Will, he knew Y/N would never hurt him like that but the thoughts still remained in his mind.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Y/N watched at Will slept on her chest. legs intertwined, drawing circles on his bare back. the sun beamed through the curtains, suturing him away.

Will lifted his head, looking for Y/N. "good morning, baby boy." She smiled at Will. "morning.." Will wiped the sleep from his eyes.

groaning, Will rolled over on his back. "i meant what i said last night, Will." Y/N turned her head to look at her boyfriend. Will turned his head, "i know.." He sent her a soft smile. Y/N took a deep breath, wondering if it's the right time to do this. "Will?" asked looking at the ceiling. "yeah?"

"i love you." Y/N closed her eyes, waiting to see what Will would say, she wasn't even sure he loved her, yet.

Will was quite taken back, but it made him feel all fuzzy inside. "i love you, too." Will grabbed Y/Ns hips and pulled her into the front of him. "so much.." he muttered, leaving wet open mouth kisses on her collarbone and up the right side of her neck.

Y/N whimpered, gripping her grey sheets. "i want to thank you for comforting me, last night." Will whispered in her ear, nipping at it as he talked. moving down Y/Ns body, leaving a trail of kisses down her body.

hovering over Y/Ns cunt, he sucked a few hickeys on her inner thigh, just something to remind her later. "stop teasing me." Y/N let her head fall to her pillow, squeezing her thighs together trying to release some of the built up pressure.

"stop it." Will growled, opening her legs back up. "wow, you're dripping...who did that do you?" Y/Ns cunt was glistening. "you did!" Y/N shifted her hips, Will smirked at the affected he had on Y/N.

Will licked a bold stripe of Y/Ns cunt, making her roll her eyes back. inserting a finger into her tight hole. moving it out slowly before slamming it back into her.

using his thumb to rub her clit, he curled his index finger slamming in and out of her making a 'come here' motion with it; made the perfect amount of pleasure for her body.

"you look so pretty, taking my fingers so nicely." Will cooed looking up at Y/N, her head thrown back and making pornographic noises.

A/N: i would of made this a full smut but the next few chapters will be heavily influenced with smut-